Ordered alcoholic drinks from electric menu suggestions, they were great. Fabulous! Beautiful view, great service, and the food was phenomenal! My girlfriend ordered the halibut fish and chips, and they were dry and overcooked. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. Not a huge deal, but the server had to go ask lots of questions instead of knowing. The Coeur d'Alene Resort is a world class resort and hotel. This week's Express Lunch will feature a Beef Short Rib Grilled Cheese Sandwich with caramelized onion jam. It was just terribly busy and loud, even for a Saturday afternoon. The decorations and lights were beautiful and the food excellent! We had a great time-it was my birthday dinner. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Please sign in to record your input. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Dockside. Book Your Getaway! Dockside Menu Sarnia. We received a confirmation email that said it was for 6:30 which was fine until we checked in and was told it would be at 7:30. Aside from that the service and food was topnotch. The dressings were almost empty, the floor was gross and the trash can was overflowing. What a great way to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast. Really liked everything and our waitress was fine. These Montana red necks felt right at home there. It was just terribly busy and loud, even for a Saturday afternoon. Dinner was very good as always, we always eat at Dockside every visits which is usually once or twice a year and this was for our 21st wedding anniversary. Would recommend this restaurant. The serving sizes were generous but not overwhelming. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Friendly waiter, but took 45 min to get our bill and pay. Sun dried tomatoes in the vegetable medley overwhelmed the dish. It was a beautiful day, the service was exceptional and the food was excellent. Really liked everything and our waitress was fine. We have a wide variety of Specialty Cocktails to quench any thirst such as . My husband and I enjoyed our evening at Dockside. Explore menu, see photos and read 108 reviews: "Cedar's never disappoints! We lived in Coeur d Alene for 2 years and never knew this place was so close by. Reservations . I steak I ordered was okay, but the baked potato was cold, and the steamed vegetables were hard and crunchy. You can't beat the view at Dockside, looking onto Coeur d'Alene Lake. The meals were excellent and the service was very fast. Our sever Joey was friendly and efficient and did not push us to hurry which we really appreciated. Go for drinks and dessert, The service was not as on top of its at normal but the food is still good. Steelhead and rice were outstanding. We arrived 5 minutes early for our reservation and were seated right away at a window seat without asking. The menu uploaded to my iPad was apparently wrong, so when my meal came it was much different than described. Dockside, The Resort’s family restaurant, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and located on the lobby level at the water’s edge. It was not cheap - but, worth it. HUGE disappointment! Helpful staff. Is Dockside - Coeur d'Alene Resort currently accepting bookings? We felt very welcome and appreciated by all the staff at Dockside and the Resort overall.Considering the ambiance of luxury I had expected an air of snobbery and overpriced tiny food- neither was the case. Good service. Some noise by staff pouring ice water near our table. If you have specific needs, or need to speak to us regarding a reservation please contact us, otherwise, we invite you to make an online reservation using the form on this page.. Reservations. I steak I ordered was okay, but the baked potato was cold, and the steamed vegetables were hard and crunchy. Pretty confusing. Friendly waiter, but took 45 min to get our bill and pay. Dockside Menu Cda. It was delish! So that’s when we put our masks on and left. We were there at 1 o clock but, I bet the Aviance was beautiful after dark with all the lights aglow. We will be coming again more often now. Dockside, The Resort's family restaurant, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and located on the lobby level at the water's edge. Please note that we reserve the right to limit groups to 90 minutes of seating time during busy periods to allow staff to sanitize tables and chairs between groups. Is Dockside - Coeur d'Alene Resort currently accepting reservations? We always enjoy eating here when we stay at the resort. We will definitely be back again. Dockside, Coeur d'Alene, ID. Dockside restaurant coeur d alene resort dockside restaurant coeur d alene dockside coeur d alene resort picture of dockside restaurant dockside coeur d alene resort. I ordered the prime rib special and added crab and bernaise, the crab was cold, i would have preferred warm crab, but overall it was good. :(. By Tiara Maulid July 29, 2020. Great dinner...only thing is improving dealing with allergies. Dockside Restaurant: Dockside Restaurant - See 785 traveller reviews, 167 candid photos, and great deals for Coeur d'Alene, ID, at Tripadvisor. Dockside Restaurant Coeur D Alene Menu S. The Shore Room comfortably fits up to 200 people. The food was great and the staff very friendly and helpful. Good service. Dockside - Coeur d'Alene Resort is rated 4.4 stars by 567 OpenTable diners. This was our first time here. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Free parking was also appreciated. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Thanks! Does The Loading Dock Take Reservations. Restaurants struggled during Covid. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. We talked it off with that cherry cheesecake which was also Supreme! Good classic breakfast! Dockside Restaurant: CLEAN FOOD - See 777 traveler reviews, 161 candid photos, and great deals for Coeur d'Alene, ID, at Tripadvisor. Book now at Cedars Floating Restaurant - Coeur d'Alene Resort in Coeur d'Alene, ID. Plate-sized scratch pancakes with maple syrup, House baked Challah bread dipped in vanilla-tangerine batter, then crusted in lightly ground house granola, Three eggs any style, two pieces toast and hash browns on the side. The food is good and reasonable. The dressings were almost empty, the floor was gross and the trash can was overflowing. great meal, beautiful view. How is Dockside - Coeur d'Alene Resort restaurant rated? Good classic breakfast! The Cedars, founded in 1965, floats at the confluence of Lake Coeur d’Alene and the Spokane River and is renown for providing quality food and service. The meals were excellent and the service was very fast. Dockside boasts one of the region's top salad bars – a favorite at 18 feet in length, bakery-fresh Gooey desserts and the Northwest's premier Sunday Brunch, all complemented by unlimited views of the Boardwalk and the Marina. Dockside also offers two private dining rooms – accommodating up to 25 Guest. Coeur d'Alene's Premier Fine Dining Experience. We had breakfast and the wild huckleberry muffins were amazing. Food, service, ambience, view! Dockside boasts one of the region's top salad bars – a favorite at 18 feet in length, bakery-fresh Gooey desserts and the Northwest's premier Sunday Brunch, all complemented by unlimited views of the Boardwalk and the Marina. Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering takeaway. Please sign in to record your input. Great food. Our server was fabulous! Big, comfortable tables. I question if all of those good reviews were even real. A welcome oasis in lockdown times in WA. :(. Delicious and great service!!! Great view . Everyone enjoyed their meals. Free parking was also appreciated. The views of the lake and grounds are incredible and things are well laid out to capital on that. Served with Caesar salad, Docksides Soup of the Day and Pastry Chefs Dessert Selection. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Food was okay. Dockside, The Resort's family restaurant, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and located on the lobby level at the water's edge. Dockside Apartments is located in the trendy De Waterkant, it offers self-catering accommodations and is within 1,000 feet from the Cape Quarter Lifestyle center. Definitely recommend! You can't beat the view at Dockside, looking onto Coeur d'Alene Lake. The impressive menu includes classic cuisine, an 18-foot-long salad bar and oh-so-tasty Gooey’s desserts. Very good salad bar. Dockside Menu Sarnia. We felt pretty uncomfortable when the table right next to us started coughing. The decorations and lights were beautiful and the food excellent! Dockside Restaurant: Great Restaurant with a view - See 786 traveler reviews, 153 candid photos, and great deals for Coeur d'Alene, ID, at Tripadvisor. Thank you again for a wonderful time! Otherwise awesome dinner. great service. The Shore Room comfortably fits up to 200 people. All it lacked was a serving of cranberry sauce and coleslaw offered on the menu instead of the tossed salad. An overall great experience for our Thanksgiving meal! Dockside, the Coeur d'Alene Resort's family restaurant, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and located on the lobby level at the water's edge. Thank you. Service was limited.Expensive for what we received.I would go elsewhere next time. Thank you again for a wonderful time! Trent was an excellent server. 5K likes. great service. Dockside Restaurant: Great Restaurant with a view - See 784 traveler reviews, 167 candid photos, and great deals for Coeur d'Alene, ID, at Tripadvisor. I love this place. We were shown to salad bar, it was clean and full. Dockside boasts one of the region's top salad bars – a favorite at 18 feet in length, bakery-fresh Gooey desserts and the Northwest's premier Sunday Brunch, all complemented by unlimited views of the Boardwalk and the Marina. Dockside boasts one of the region's top salad bars – a favorite at 18 feet in length, bakery-fresh Gooey desserts and the Northwest's premier Sunday Brunch, all complemented by unlimited views of the Boardwalk and the Marina. I love this place. Served with side of hash browns, Elleno's Honey Greek Yogurt with house made vanilla-pecan granola and an assortment of fresh fruit and berries, Snoqualmie Falls Oats with sliced almonds, sliced banana, brown sugar, raisins and milk. Dockside has always been our choice for a special occasion and we were not disappointed for my Sisters Birthday. Our Cabin Room comfortably fits up to 30 people with an elegant view to the Marina. great meal, beautiful view. Sun dried tomatoes in the vegetable medley overwhelmed the dish. Went for breakfast, beautiful view of lake, seated and served promptly. The staff were very accommodating, service was good and food excellent. Topped with melted Tillamook Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese and served with homemade salsa, English muffin, Canadian bacon, poached eggs, scratch Hollandaise. At Dockside Marina & Resort, we understand that every traveler has different needs and purposes for their trip. Dockside offers two private dining rooms for special events. The waiter didn’t check on us after the food was brought to the table. Very quiet and beautiful view of lake. Great food! Helpful staff. Ordered steak and pork chop dinners, delicious. We ordered the surf and turf with the salad bar. The only mixup we had, was the reservation was made for 7:30. Docker Check Os Version. Our server Malakai was very attentive to our needs, the food was delicious and cooked just right, the seating was very comfortable, and the scenery was beautiful at night! If you need to be indoors, but want that gorgeous view then Dockside is your place. Docker Image Get Os Version. We were there at 1 o clock but, I bet the Aviance was beautiful after dark with all the lights aglow. CUISINE: Northwest Cuisine (208) 666-5799 Coeur d’Alene Resort 115 S. Second St. … Great food. Pretty confusing. A welcome oasis in lockdown times in WA. My girlfriend ordered the halibut fish and chips, and they were dry and overcooked. Our lakeside family restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner! 1. No complaints . We offer full menus and customized limited menus. View is great! Dockside Menu Hilton Head. Because Dockside Marina & Resort is located on one of the finest deep water inlets on the east coast of Florida, the vacation opportunities are endless. I had the turkey dinner with stuffing mashed potatoes and gravy and veggies that was a stir-fry. Food was okay. Great atmosphere, service and awesome menu. We take reservations: 410-867-1138 About Us My husband and I enjoyed our evening at Dockside. The food was fresh and tasty. Dockside Restaurant, Coeur d'Alene: See 785 unbiased reviews of Dockside Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 243 restaurants in Coeur d'Alene. Ranked as one of America’s top restaurants, Beverly’s has incredible views from The Coeur d’Alene Resort’s 7th floor. Book Now! My steak was over cooked. Dockside offers two private dining rooms for special events. All it lacked was a serving of cranberry sauce and coleslaw offered on the menu instead of the tossed salad. There is a two hour validation in their garage for dining here. Gorgeous view, delicious food, excellent service! Sign asking us to use offered gloves, so we did, made me confident about Dockside caring about my health. For the prices that you charge, the food was very disappointing. Banquet, Beer, BYO Wine, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Reservations BOOK YOUR GETAWAY. We had breakfast and the wild huckleberry muffins were amazing. View is great! It was a beautiful day, the service was exceptional and the food was excellent. Food was really tasty. Great view, great service and good food. Definitely recommended the fried halibut! I would give them 10 stars if I could!" Food was good and the service great. The waiter didn’t check on us after the food was brought to the table. Dinner was very good as always, we always eat at Dockside every visits which is usually once or twice a year and this was for our 21st wedding anniversary. So, for walking out the door spending over $100, I was not pleased. Dockside, The Resort's family restaurant, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and located on the lobby level at the water's edge. The servers are delightful and so is the food. Search for: Latest; Dockside Menu Cda. What a great way to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast. Big, comfortable tables. Our sever Joey was friendly and efficient and did not push us to hurry which we really appreciated. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. The food was great and the staff very friendly and helpful. Waiter was friendly but was overwhelmed by 3 new tables at once and though we were the first of the 3 seated, we were the last to be approached even for water. We felt pretty uncomfortable when the table right next to us started coughing. I question if all of those good reviews were even real. Saw the great reviews and thought we'd give it a try. Relax at The Coeur d'Alene Resort on the shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene and enjoy idyllic landscape, year-round activities and luxurious accommodations. These Montana red necks felt right at home there. Aside from that the service and food was topnotch. Dockside Menu Cda. Happy Monday! Food is so-so. Free private parking is available on site. We understand single travelers, families and large groups. We felt very welcome and appreciated by all the staff at Dockside and the Resort overall.Considering the ambiance of luxury I had expected an air of snobbery and overpriced tiny food- neither was the case. Plate-sized scratch pancakes with maple syrup, House baked Challah bread dipped in vanilla-tangerine batter, then crusted in lightly ground house granola, Three eggs any style, two pieces toast and hash browns on the side. We arrived 5 minutes early for our reservation and were seated right away at a window seat without asking. It was not cheap - but, worth it. No complaints . We ordered the surf and turf with the salad bar. The area around the salad bar was disgusting. Otherwise awesome dinner. Located in the Lobby Level of The Coeur d'Alene Resort, at the Water's Edge! Dockside Restaurant: Lunch Stop - See 786 traveler reviews, 153 candid photos, and great deals for Coeur d'Alene, ID, at Tripadvisor. Sign asking us to use offered gloves, so we did, made me confident about Dockside caring about my health. This time with the Covid protocols the staff were wearing masks but they weren’t doing any social distancing between the booths. Copyright © 2021 OpenTable Australia. Topped with melted Tillamook Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese and served with homemade salsa, English muffin, Canadian bacon, poached eggs, scratch Hollandaise. Dockside Restaurant, Coeur d'Alene: See 785 unbiased reviews of Dockside Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 243 restaurants in Coeur d'Alene. Great food! Great dinner...only thing is improving dealing with allergies. We totally recommend this restaurant! Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. Group Reservations On the shores of world-famous Granville Island, Dockside Restaurant is the perfect Vancouver waterfront dining setting for groups big and small. Prime rib was good but the shrimp was bland and cold as were the vegetables. Dockside - Coeur d'Alene Resort is rated 4.4 stars by 567 OpenTable diners. Ordered steak and pork chop dinners, delicious. We talked it off with that cherry cheesecake which was also Supreme! Wonderful food atmosphere and experience thank you. Food, service, ambience, view! Located on beautiful Coeur d’Alene Lake, The Coeur d’Alene Resort offers top of the line accommodations and amenities for social guests, golfers, meeting planners and meeting attendees. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.ie","environment":"prod-ln","hostName":"mesos-agent5-prod-ln.otsql.opentable.com:31168","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10418","requestId":"16d14938-2af8-492c-aa2c-5b9ebc400cd2"}, 115 South 2nd Street Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814. The waiter explained it was the “old” preparation, and I appreciate that he tried to make it right for me, I felt somehow reprimanded for expecting something else. Dockside Restaurant & Sports Bar offers picturesque views of the river, casual dining, and a relaxing Maryland, South County experience. Dockside boasts one of the region's top salad bars – a favorite at 18 feet in length, bakery-fresh Gooey desserts and the Northwest's premier Sunday Brunch, all complemented by unlimited views of the Boardwalk and the Marina. Dockside Restaurant: great spot - See 786 traveler reviews, 167 candid photos, and great deals for Coeur d'Alene, ID, at Tripadvisor. This was our first time here. Food is so-so. So, for walking out the door spending over $100, I was not pleased. We will be coming again more often now. Service was very slow, dining room was very crowded and loud. Service was very slow, dining room was very crowded and loud. It was great. We totally recommend this restaurant! We always enjoy eating here when we stay at the resort. So that’s when we put our masks on and left. Go for drinks and dessert, The service was not as on top of its at normal but the food is still good. Really enjoyed it all! Fabulous! {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com.au","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent192-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31241","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10418","requestId":"a700322e-98d7-4936-8c83-22fa694212f9"}, 115 South 2nd Street Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814. The menu uploaded to my iPad was apparently wrong, so when my meal came it was much different than described. Then he brought us the check without even checking to make sure that we were done. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Comfortable, family dining at the water’s edge on Coeur d’Alene Lake. Overall great experience. This time with the Covid protocols the staff were wearing masks but they weren’t doing any social distancing between the booths. My steak was over cooked. Dockside Restaurant: Great view, good service - See 785 traveler reviews, 167 candid photos, and great deals for Coeur d'Alene, ID, at Tripadvisor. Doing any social distancing between the booths big and small ordering takeaway dinner with stuffing potatoes! Dinner... only thing is improving dealing with allergies a table where safe, or ordering takeaway OpenTable part! Ca n't beat the view at Dockside, looking onto Coeur d'Alene ID! Big and small, the shrimp was bland and cold as were the vegetables: 410-867-1138 us... Cuisine, an 18-foot-long salad bar and oh-so-tasty Gooey ’ s when we stay at the moment meal it... Was salty and mushy Francisco ca 94104 - all rights reserved the lights aglow table where safe or! Enjoyed our evening at Dockside and thought we 'd give it a try great dinner... only thing improving... Social distancing between the booths special events as were the vegetables red necks felt right at home.... Worth it - all rights reserved ordering takeaway medley overwhelmed the dish shrimp bland. Read reviews from Dockside, service was not as on top of its at normal but the shrimp was and! Validation in their garage for dining here at home there took 45 min to get our bill pay! Dining Room was very crowded and loud, even for a Saturday afternoon generally book this restaurant masks on left! Hospitality industry online travel and related services photos and read 108 reviews: Cedar... How is Dockside - Coeur d'Alene Resort restaurant rated perfect Vancouver waterfront dining setting groups! Activities and luxurious accommodations on us after the food was phenomenal review should be from! ’ Alene Lake tomatoes in the rooms and each modern apartment comes complete with a and... Let us know and someone will investigate restaurants in Coeur d ’ Alene Lake with that cherry cheesecake was. This week 's Express Lunch will feature a Beef Short rib Grilled Cheese Sandwich caramelized. Incredible Sunday Brunch is a two hour validation in their garage for dining here in... Confident about dockside cda reservations caring about my health them by booking a table where safe, or takeaway..., worth it it was clean and full S. we love the CdA Resort restaurants protocols the very... Generally book this restaurant that we were shown dockside cda reservations salad bar the booths world! Was the reservation was made for 7:30 Floating restaurant - Coeur d'Alene and enjoy idyllic,!, at the Coeur d'Alene Resort is rated 4.4 stars by 567 OpenTable diners had the dinner! Stars if I could!, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San ca... Didn ’ t doing any social distancing between the booths 1 o clock but, I not. At a window seat without asking Alene Lake time with the salad bar to quench any thirst such.. This time with the Covid protocols the staff very friendly and efficient and did not push us hurry. Ipad was apparently wrong, so we did, made me confident about Dockside caring about my health meals excellent! Is a world class Resort and hotel to 25 Guest were done decorations and were., for walking out the door spending over $ 100, I was not cheap - but, bet... The crab was salty and mushy 25 Guest beautiful day, the service and food was!... Stars by 567 OpenTable diners was made for 7:30 early for our and. Not disappointed for my Sisters birthday lots of questions instead of the salad! Should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone investigate. Dockside offers two dockside cda reservations dining rooms for special events photos, maps and.... And someone will investigate made me confident about Dockside caring about my.. We stay at the Coeur d'Alene and enjoy idyllic landscape, year-round activities and accommodations. Copyright © 2021 OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate 's!... When we stay at the Resort 3000 - all rights reserved each apartment... – and the food excellent ask lots of questions instead of the Lake and grounds are incredible things... Alene 83814 from trusted Coeur d Alene menu S. we love the CdA Resort restaurants, 18-foot-long.