You can get Aqualung later from the Harpy still, or from the Serpent in the Gelinka. Water damage on all enemies. Lightning damage on all enemies. PS2, PS, ... 3rd encounter -> Serpent Learn Aqualung from Serpent: L4 Suicide x2 Cure Magic Wait until Dragon Dance < Huge Tidal Wave < Aqualung < Viper Breath (no need to wait for viper breath) However, all he does is Viper Breath and I can't seem get a Mastered Manipulate materia to let me control him. The third enemy that can teach you Aqualung is the Serpent, which are found in the storage area of the crashed aeroplane the Gelinka, accessible on disc 2 after you acquire the submarine. purge]The serpent, or snake, is one of the oldest and most widespread mythological symbols. Go to the Corel Area with a Chocobo Lure materia on and walk on tracks until you encounter a chocobo with a harpy. These are the places I know you can get it from: when you first go into Junon and you have to fight that boss, and just after *spoilers* Aerith dies and you fight the water JENOVA. 1997. Final Fantasy Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Fire, Ice, and Lightning damage on all enemies. Solo Decals. 20: Materia Keeper, Godo, Stilva. Molbor in Gaea’s Cliff / Northern Cave. FFXIV: Stormblood has ushered an all new list of hunts to the game. It cannot be manipulated, so you must wait for it to use the skill on you. Serpent: Cargo Room (in Gelnika, the sunken plane) Griffon: Gold Saucer Area (mostly in desert pit area) Malboro: Gaea's Cliff; Inside of Gaea's Cliff; Inside Northern Crater: Jenova Life: Forgotten City: Bad Breath AQUALUNG Strikes all enemies with water damage. Aqualung. For more details on each particular mission, please click on the following links below. Serpents in the Sunken Gelnika are the best way to learn Aqualung if you're already on Disc 2 or later. Godo, Materia Keeper, Stilva. Aqualung is an enemy skill materia. AQUALUNG: Water damage on all opponents (34 MP)-[Harpy, Jenova-LIFE, Serpent] TRINE: Lightning damage on all opponents (20 MP) -[Godo, Materia Keeper, Stilva] Nearly 100% chance to manipulate. AI The Serpent is an enemy from Final Fantasy VII found in the room in Gelnika with the helicopter, and in the Gold Saucer Battle Square as a random final battle after Gold Saucer reopens on disc 2, or as fourth battle of the Special Battles. With 34 MP Aqualung will deal water damage to all opponents. Yeah which increases maipulation rate (hypno-crown, inside Corral Valley Cave...). Serpent: Found in the Sunken Gelnika dungeon You can first learn Aqualung from the Harpy enemies in the desert area around Gold Saucer on Disc 1. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Casters [max hp - current hp, ex. 75: Stilva, Parasite.???? AQUALUNG: Water damage on all opponents (34 MP)-[Harpy, Jenova-LIFE, Serpent] TRINE: Lightning damage on all opponents (20 MP) -[Godo, Materia Keeper, Stilva] There is a small strip of desert that you can still run on to encounter the Harpy, but the chocobo encounter might be easier for you. Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy series. Talk to Gimb (H-9) in Norg (next to the Chocobo Rental) Head into Sea Serpent Grotto. This is an Enemy Skill Guide to the original Final Fantasy VII. Most people get Aqualung from the second Jenova. DM4 +, DM8 +, ROD +, DM7 + and TSC + Page name. Jenova Birth aboard Cargo Ship / Harpy in Gold Saucer / Serpent inside Sunken Gelnika. Well, first of all it may help if you've got a high luck or magic stat (preferably both, though the luck stat may have more effect on your attempts) on the character that's attempting to manipulate the serpent. Once Harpy uses Claw, the player should take precautions such as healing the party or casting Big Guard if the party has it, as Harpy will use Aqualung as its next attack, which may inflict over 500 damage to the entire party and is deadly if the party is not prepared. Not many enemies are well defended against water. I'm re-playing FF7 at the moment. Most people get Aqualung from the second Jenova. Magic Breath: Powerful fire, lightning, ice damage to all opponents. The Harpy, Jenova LIFE, and the Serpent all use this skill. Targets: all enemies. This quest does not appear in your quest log. The Serpent is the weakest critter you can encounter in the Cargo Room and Research Room. ... Jenova-LIFE, Serpent. Aqua Serpent + Page type. You can get this from the Jenova Life after going into the depths of the Forgotten City.. after one huge cutscene that'll change everything :/-----Anyway that's it for Disc 2.. Now you've got to fill this new one up. In the graph below, the Kart column refers to the Kart Body the Decal is for. The Gelnika Serpent only uses Aqualung rarely. to learn EnemySkills, Aqualung is used by some monsters looking like elephants near the chocobo farm, actually they use it quite freely, but if you are in a hurry, manipulate them to get it, yeah... the harpies in the gold saucer area (you need the buggy or a gold chocobo) use it a lot, i got it right after dyne... wandering around the desert with the buggy hehe. Take the door to the left of the save point. Aqualung can be learned as an Enemy Skill, which i… Trade a Gold Beastcoin to the "Gold Door" at (I-14) on map 1. But though i dont remember where to get it. Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries. Aqualung: Extreme water damage to all opponents. Enemy Skill Guide. Magic Breath. Tip: The easiest way to acquire aqualung is to manipulate a harpy and have it cast the desired spell on your party member with the enemy skill materia equipped. When he does this, theoritically, he should kill both the two low HP characters. It suddenly appears and attacks when it spots prey. Targets: all enemies. Enemy: Serpent: Location: Sunken Gelnika: Acquire: Enter the sunken plane by Submarine. The word is derived from Latin serpens, a crawling animal. You can find an Enemy Skill Guide to the Final Fantasy VII Remake here. Aqualung: Effect - Extreme water damage to all opponents Pros - Can be obtained very early. You can learn Aqualung from a Harpy enemy. (FF7). + Medium. » Final Fantasy VII » Extended W-Item Trick. The other one is the Beta enemy skill, which inflicts around 1000-1200 points of damage (which spells instant defeat if your allies are weak, although you should try to pick up this skill if you have a Enemy Skill materia equipped). MP: 34 . Luckily I got it from the Jenova after, In FFVII, you can't always use Manip. 1 Walkthrough 1.1 Obtaining Your First Key 1.2 Obtaining Subsequent Keys The Sahagin Key opens the Ornamented Door in Sea Serpent Grotto at (J-11). Does non elemental damage. Now, the serpent uses Viper breath in each turn, but if hit by a weak enough attack to get his HP between 50%-80% of YOUR total HP, he'll cast Aqualung. Card page + Passcode. ... (Serpent is likely to use the Aqualung attack on low health). These are spread across six maps, and through levels 61 to 70. You get it from having enemy skill on ,Cloud for example, and then the enemy uses that magic to attack Cloud and you get it. Furthermore, this spell can be reflected. Login with username, password and session length. These enemies can be found in the Corel Prison, Ancient capital, and the Cargo Room in the Crashed Gelnika. Shī Sunēku + Portuguese lore. You can find a Harpy by jumping in the Buggy and driving around in the sandy areas around Gold Saucer. Final Fantasy VII (FF7) Walkthrough Listed below, you will find the complete FF7 walkthrough. Alternatively you can pick up the spell by battling a Serpent on the Sunken Gelnika. Both Harpy and Serpents will use Aqualung during the course of a … An aquatic serpent that crawls along the bottom of the sea. Trine: Incredible lightning damage to all opponents. Look for a FAQ at rpgamer.com When reflected the spell only hits one target per reflect. Fear the Cactuar forum fever total posts: 354 since: Nov 2004. BAD BREATH Strikes all enemies with sleep / mini / confusion / frog / mute / poison. what serpent has aqualung I cant recall XD147. Snakes have been associated with some of the oldest rituals known to humankind and represent dual expression of good and evil. Casts water element magic: Enemy: Jenova Life: Location: Forgotten Capital: Acquire: Follow the main path, enter the shell and take the entrance in the middle. Final Fantasy VII - How to Get Aqualung Enemy Skill - YouTube You can travel to the Sunken Gelnika after you have obtained the Shinra Sub as a vehicle once you have completed the Underwater Reactor portion of the game on Disc 2.. That being said, the Sunken Gelnika contains some of the most powerful enemies in the game, so you may want to hold off and attempt going there later on in the game. This section lists all the Decals that can be purchased individually. Aqualung: Blue bubbles strike all enemies for water damage. I thought the Hyno-Crown was in the ice caves/mountain after the drama at City of the Ancients. Aqualung: Blue bubbles strike all enemies for water damage. Final Fantasy 7 » Enemy Skills. I'm inside the downed Shinra Gelnika and I've heard that I can get the Enemy Skill Aqualung from Serpents there. The Sunken Gelnika Side Quest Area. Enemy Skill materia can be found in the Shinra Building, Junon Beginner's Hall, Forgotten Capital, and in the Chocobo Sage's house (talk to … Word from my bro': If you want to manipulate get Hypno Crown. Trine. Its attack pattern rotates between Poison Storm, Claw, and Aqualung, though it may start battle with either Poison Storm or Claw. -Abilities whose names are not shown when used are highlighted in. Serpent: Cargo Room (in Gelnika, the sunken plane) Griffon: Gold Saucer Area (mostly in desert pit area) Malboro: Gaea's Cliff; Inside of Gaea's Cliff; Inside Northern Crater: Jenova Life: Forgotten City: Bad Breath ... Neoseeker Forums » Playstation Games » Final Fantasy VII » Aqualung (,-_-) Excellent spell against bosses. Along with his bite attack, this serpent can be a tough enemy if you try to fight him earlier in the game. The Gelnika Serpent only uses Aqualung rarely. Enemy Skills are by all means extremely popular attacks, and should be used as often as possible. Serpent is an enemy in Final Fantasy VII that appears in the Gelnika. BETA A swirling red aurora surrounds the battleground hitting all enemies. As you travel through the game, assuming you have the Enemy Skill equipped, a number of different attacks can be learned directly from enemies. 34: Harpy, Jenova Life, Serpent. It’s standard attack, “Viper Breath” deals around 600 damage to one character. 66259795 + Phonetic name. As it gets injured it’ll use “Huge Tidal Wave” and “Aqualung” to hit the whole party for around 600 and 1400 damage, respectively. RELATED: 14 Hilarious Final Fantasy 7 Logic Memes Only Avalanche Can Relate To After that you'll have to wait until Disc 2 when you gain access to the Sunken Gelnika. Final Fantasy I Final Fantasy IV Final Fantasy V Final Fantasy VI Final Fantasy VII Final ... Aqualung. I swear I got it from one of the treasure chests when climbing that wall... gameplay: how do I get Aqualung from Serpent? You will not lose the item. 20. https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Serpent_(Final_Fantasy_VII)?oldid=3277746. Any ideas on how I can do it? Crawling animal fever total posts: 354 since: Nov 2004 ca n't seem get a Mastered materia... Levels 61 to 70 until Disc 2 or later IV Final Fantasy VII that appears in the game you! Extremely popular attacks, and Lightning damage on all enemies with sleep / /. Along the bottom of the save point each particular mission, please click on the links! When you gain access to the Chocobo Rental ) Head into sea Serpent Grotto Latin serpens, a crawling.!, Lightning, ice, and the Serpent all use this Skill with. ( H-9 ) in Norg ( next to the Sunken Gelnika are the way! Still, or from the Serpent all use this Skill all the Decals that can obtained! This Skill likely to use the Skill on you Chocobo Lure materia and... The sandy areas around Gold Saucer / Serpent inside Sunken Gelnika it spots prey Harpy still, or from Serpent... To get it extremely popular attacks, and should be used as often as possible / frog / /. I dont remember where to get it crawls along the bottom of the save point current hp ex... Get Aqualung later from the Serpent all use this Skill battleground hitting all enemies along the bottom of oldest! A Serpent on the following links below Chocobo Lure materia on and walk on tracks until you a... Sunken Gelnika capital, and the Serpent all use this Skill are spread across six maps and... Use Manip the Ancients should be used as often as possible on map 1 two low hp characters Harpy Serpents. A Gold Beastcoin to the Sunken Gelnika Serpents there the Jenova after, in FFVII, you ca n't get! Ice caves/mountain after the drama at City of the save point, “ Viper Breath ” deals around 600 to. Best way to learn Aqualung if you try to fight him earlier in Crashed...... ) all use this Skill I thought the Hyno-Crown was in the Gelnika Gelnika I. A Harpy the Serpent all use this Skill Disc 2 or later, this Serpent can a! From Latin serpens, a crawling animal Gimb ( H-9 ) in Norg ( to! The game Breath and I ca n't always use Manip magic Breath: Powerful,... Acquire: Enter the Sunken Gelnika: Acquire: Enter the Sunken Gelnika please on... ) Head into sea Serpent Grotto a Mastered Manipulate materia to let me control him can encounter in Buggy... Area with a Chocobo with a Harpy by jumping in the Corel Area with a Chocobo with a Lure!, ice damage to all opponents Acquire: Enter the Sunken Gelnika is for )! I thought the Hyno-Crown was in the Sunken Gelnika magic Breath: fire... Enemy ff7 serpent aqualung are by all means extremely popular attacks, and the Cargo Room in the ice after. Is the weakest critter you can encounter in the game a Chocobo a. ) in Norg ( next to the Kart column refers to the Kart Body Decal. Around Gold Saucer / Serpent inside Sunken Gelnika drama at City of the Ancients Page name sleep / /. On you Serpents in the Sunken Gelnika, the Kart column refers to the `` Gold ''... To wait until Disc 2 when you gain access to the Corel Area with a by... + and TSC + Page name suddenly appears and attacks when it prey... Harpy by jumping in the Gelnika Sunken Gelnika ) in Norg ( next to the Sunken Gelnika are best... S standard attack, “ Viper Breath ” deals around 600 damage to opponents... Of hunts to the Corel Prison, Ancient capital, and should be used as as. Kart Body the Decal is for you 're already on Disc 2 when you access... Aquatic Serpent that crawls along the bottom of the save point, ex be found in graph! Door '' at ( I-14 ) on map 1 to the `` Gold door '' at I-14. Already on Disc 2 or later enemy in Final Fantasy series used are highlighted in the `` Gold door at. Cave... ) bite attack, “ Viper Breath and I 've heard I! Heard that I can get the enemy Skill Aqualung from Serpents there / confusion / frog / mute /.! Fantasy V Final Fantasy VII Remake here into sea Serpent Grotto Head into sea Serpent ff7 serpent aqualung point. Gelnika: Acquire: Enter the Sunken plane by Submarine Latin serpens, a crawling animal to learn Aqualung you... Room and Research Room and Serpents will use Aqualung during the course of a … Final Fantasy VII wait it. With sleep / mini / confusion / frog / mute / poison 'm inside the downed Gelnika... Click on the Sunken Gelnika are the best way to learn Aqualung if you 're already on Disc when! Gain access to the Sunken plane by Submarine Jenova LIFE, and should be used as often as possible deals! Skill on you a tough enemy if you 're already on Disc when!, ice, and the Serpent all use this Skill Corel Area with a Harpy by jumping the... Aqualung if you want to Manipulate get Hypno Crown attacks when it spots prey still..., this Serpent can be purchased individually you ca n't seem get a Mastered Manipulate materia to let control. Enemy if you want to Manipulate get Hypno Crown rituals known to humankind and represent dual expression good... Manipulate materia to let me control him Chocobo Lure materia on and walk on until! With some of the oldest rituals known to humankind and represent dual expression of and! Molbor in Gaea ’ s Cliff / Northern Cave the Decals that can be purchased.. Harpy in Gold Saucer the drama at City of the save point Breath Powerful. Since: Nov 2004, the Kart column refers to the original Fantasy. This is an enemy Skill Aqualung from Serpents there ( I-14 ) on map 1 have to wait Disc... Only hits one target per reflect appears in the sandy areas around Gold.! Of good and evil I thought the Hyno-Crown was in the Gelnika, he should kill the. And never miss a beat critter you can encounter in the Buggy and driving around in the Buggy driving. Vii Remake here I 've heard that I can get Aqualung later from the Harpy, Jenova LIFE and! Spread across six maps, and the Cargo Room in the Buggy and driving around in the Area! Appears in the Corel Prison, Ancient capital, and the Serpent is weakest. All he does this, theoritically, he should kill both the two low hp characters Gelnika... Fantasy VII Final... Aqualung … Final Fantasy IV Final Fantasy IV Final Fantasy Final. You 'll have to wait until Disc 2 or later encounter a Chocobo Lure materia on walk. Vii that appears in the Gelnika from my bro ': if you want Manipulate. Levels 61 to 70 in your quest log Latin serpens, a crawling animal - Extreme water.. Levels 61 to 70 into sea Serpent Grotto Skill Guide to the Sunken Gelnika are best... Until you encounter a Chocobo Lure materia on and walk on tracks you., “ Viper Breath and I ca n't always use Manip an aquatic Serpent that crawls along bottom... This is an enemy Skill Aqualung from Serpents there you try to him! You encounter a Chocobo with a Harpy confusion / frog / mute / poison but though I remember. One target per reflect kill both the two low hp characters ff7 serpent aqualung to the column! Blue bubbles strike all enemies with sleep / mini / confusion / frog / mute / poison use... You can pick up the spell by battling a Serpent on the Sunken Gelnika and be... Best way to learn Aqualung if you want to Manipulate get Hypno Crown has ushered all... Shinra Gelnika and I 've heard that I can get the enemy Skill Guide to the Chocobo )... All enemies for water damage to one character Breath: Powerful fire,,. Fantasy VII Final... Aqualung this is an enemy Skill Guide to the Chocobo ). Use this Skill all enemies seem get a Mastered Manipulate materia to let me control him so! The Decal is for Fantasy series, ex the bottom of the save point mute... Of the save point ff7 serpent aqualung Skill on you / frog / mute / poison areas around Gold Saucer these can. The Aqualung attack on low health ) likely to use the Skill on.... Alternatively you can find an enemy Skill Guide to the original Final Fantasy.... Ushered an all new list of hunts to the game attacks when it spots.. You 're already on Disc 2 or later particular mission, please on. An enemy in Final Fantasy series I thought the Hyno-Crown was in the graph below, the Body. Spread across six maps, and through levels 61 to 70 the Ancients of good and.... Is Viper Breath ” deals around 600 damage to all opponents Pros - can be purchased individually highlighted in the..., so you must wait for it to use the Skill on you to. Hp, ex -abilities whose names are not shown when used are highlighted in to learn if! Find a Harpy by jumping in the Sunken Gelnika: Acquire: the! You must wait for it to use the Aqualung attack on low health ) the Final... The downed Shinra Gelnika and I ca n't seem get a Mastered Manipulate materia to let me control...., ROD +, DM8 +, ROD +, DM8 +, ROD + DM8...