https://my-deepest-secret.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Season_2?oldid=5443. Recent discoveries by NASA's Juno mission reveal new secrets about Jupiter, a strange world that is more like a star than a planet. My Deepest Secret (S2) Ep. My Deepest Secret ... Ep. Yeah I'm dropping this I'm afraid after reading 56 chapters of this webtoon.. I kinda want to go back and see if I can find any easter eggs or anything for the twist, but I don't really want. More posts from the My_Deepest_Secret community. I started this Webtoon about a year ago but stopped reading it during the first season. 3 - My Worries; skip content. WHAT. Having a handsome, kind and caring boyfriend like ... Anime. More of a 3. star rating but I gave it 4 stars because of That Season Finale! My Deepest Secret is a featured Thriller Webtoon created by Hanza Art; it updates every Tuesday. I waited for such a loooong time so that I can binge read the second half of the season and it was worth it. We invite you to join our community by exploring, creating, and editing any of our articles! skip content. 39 - Bonus Episode (S2) Ep. 2 - My Senior; Ep. People with DID do not function the way that he portrays, and it only adds fuel to the fire that mental illness is dangerous, bad, and something to be scared of. 41 - My Trip (part 2) Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. 38 - My Date (part 2) - Season 1 Finale. 40 - My Trip (part 1) (Season 2 Premiere) (S2) Ep. Because yohan made physical contact with Elios so did he fake his death or is Emma thinking of him? WEBTOON. Atau dari cerita terakhir yang paling kuinget. Comic Rocket is a growing index of 40,289 online comics.We link to creators' sites exactly as they're meant to be shown. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. Ini twist di akhir season 2nya sungguh bikin ingin menjerit, loh xD. Updates every Monday 9pm EST. 2 - My Senior. On episode 23, we can see that Elios has got bruises because of the fight with Yohan. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. Atau dari cerita terakhir yang paling kuinget. 40 - My Trip (part 1) (Season 2 Premiere) (S2) Ep. 33 - His Side (part 2) Previous Episode #33 Next Episode. But I just can’t love a story that uses mental illness as a “plot twist” and used to villainize people. 38 - My Date (part 2) - Season 1 Finale; Ep. 2 - My Senior; Ep. And her multiple disorder it's like criminal minds. 33 - His Side (part 2) is out! 5 - My First Date (part 2) Ep. My Deepest Secret manga info and recommendations. Having a handsome, kind and caring boyfriend like Elios means the world to Emma. My Deepest Secret Ep. Read 56 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. 41 - My Trip (part 2) But I also really liked Yohan and his cat like personality it was really cute! So incredibly disappointed with how this season turned out. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. I’m going to keep reading to see if it makes more sense, but Emma with DID was just never really hinted at. WARNING: This wiki contains SPOILERS! 17. ... Ep. But little does she know about a secret lies deep in their relationship. , … ; Affably Evil: Sweet, nurturing, affectionate, not only willing but glad to take his girlfriend out on old-fashioned dates and bring her soup when she's sick... Really, if it weren't for the "murderous psycho" part, Elios would be the perfect boyfriend. 3 - My Worries; skip content. 39 - Bonus Episode (S2) Ep. skip content. My Deepest Secret Ep. My Deepest Secret ... Ep. Ep. WEBTOON. My Deepest Secret Season 2 Discussion. Dec 2, 2020 - Explore KimmShuu Chan's board "My deepest secret" on Pinterest. 38 - My Date (part 2) - Season 1 Finale; Ep. JUST. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. If you haven't read this story I please urge you to, it's available on webtoon. I’m so disappointed and over this webtoon. 39 - Bonus Episode (S2) Ep. 2 - My Senior. 113 videos Play all My Dear Cold Blooded King Webtoon Dub [OFFICIAL PLAYLIST] Ruka Samuels 【My Deepest Secret】【EP 1】 - Duration: 6:26. Edit source History Talk (0) Episodes Thumbnail Number Release Date Highlights Episode 40: April 20, 2020 Episode 41: April 27, 2020 Episode 42: May 4, 2020 Episode 43: ... My Deepest Secret Wiki is a FANDOM Comics Community. And I will become her legal husband. . skip content. ... Continue browsing in r/My_Deepest_Secret. skip content. 1 - My Boyfriend; Ep. Read the latest release of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON Official Site for Free. My Deepest Secret (S2) Ep. My Deepest Secret (S2) Ep. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. Updates every Monday 9pm EST. Having a handsome, kind and caring boyfriend like ... Anime. I dunno I’m just not a fan. 20 - His Encounter (part 2) Previous Episode #20 Next Episode. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Even a look at him makes her heart flutters. I dunno I’m just not a fan. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. I can not believe that the author is saying Emma has split personality disorder and Elios was a figment of her imagination this entire time. share. Read My Deepest Secret Now! My Deepest Secret (S2) Ep. 40 - My Trip (part 1) (Season 2 Premiere) (S2) Ep. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. 44 - His Past (part 1) Previous Episode #44 Next Episode. 41 - My Trip (part 2) 17 - My Fever (part 2) is out! My Deepest Secret ... Ep. 2 - My Senior; Ep. I think my issue was that I liked the premise as it was, so I found the twist anticlimactic. I really never expected that "the deepest secret" here refers to something bigger. My Deepest Secret Ep. Having a handsome, kind and caring boyfriend like Elios means the world to Emma. WEBTOON. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. 41 - My Trip (part 2) I am so excited for the rest of the story. WEBTOON. 40 - My Trip (part 1) (Season 2 Premiere) (S2) Ep. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. Add Image. Watch Space's Deepest Secrets: Secret History of the Big Bang from Season 2 at TVGuide.com. I'm so tempted to rate this 1 star because of the finale. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Start by marking “My Deepest Secret, Season 2” as Want to Read: Error rating book. People with DID do not function the way that he portrays, and it only adds fuel to the fire that mental illness is dangerous, bad, and something to be scared of. Having a handsome, kind and caring boyfriend like Elios means the world to Emma. 1 - My Boyfriend; Ep. 1 - My Boyfriend; Ep. Dive through the archives or read the latest page, and Comic Rocket will keep track of where you left off. skip content. Duh, aku baca ini dulu, udah sampai mana ya, lupa , Kalau aku lupa gitu, biasanya aku ulang dari awal hahaha. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. #my deepest secret #mydeepestsecret #hanza art #hanzaart #line webtoon #featured webtoon #episode 63 #season 2 #webtoon #Emma #emma wilson #elios #yohan lee #emma x elios #Emma x yohan #sociopath #tsundere #yandere #manipulation #toxic relationship #toxic #murder #homicide #stalking #smart #clever #college relationships #friendship #crazy #mystery What is the said secret? 41 - My Trip (part 2) 41 - My Trip (part 2) Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. WEBTOON. 3 - My Worries; Ep. Ep. [ The ending has a mental illness trope where the main character is actually revealed to have a split personality disorder and is the one to be causing all the assaults and the murder. Having a handsome, kind, and caring boyfriend … According to her father's will, all will be over. Read 86 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. r/My_Deepest_Secret. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. 2 - My Senior; Ep. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. This symbol highlights episodes where new main or minor recurring characters are formally introduced. Posted by 2 days ago. It's all twisty and I totally ship Emma and Yohan. My Deepest Secret, Season 1 book. Even a look at him makes her heart flutters. WEBTOON. Gising na.." Now I know why Emma's colleague in cafe said that Emma was weird and often threw some nasty looks to her in season 1. I hadn’t read the fan theories so I didn’t predict the big twist til the last few episodes. No more important information plz. 8 months ago. WEBTOON. With David O'Brien, Michelle Thaller, Hakeem Oluseyi, Phil Plait. Ini twist di akhir season 2nya sungguh bikin, Kalau aku lupa gitu, biasanya aku ulang dari awal hahaha. My Deepest Secret Season 3 Finale [ SPOILERS] Discussion spoiler. My Deepest Secret ... Ep. "His Deduction (part 2)" is the sixty-seventh released episode of My Deepest Secret by Hanza Art. I started this Webtoon about a year ago but stopped reading it during the first season. spoiler. Season 2. I regret spending any money on fast passes. ❤️This webtoon is just amazing-. SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ EVERY EPISODE OF "MY DEEPEST SECRET"! Ep. skip content. My Deepest Secret (Season 2) Faded [Edit/ AMV] The greatest double plot twist of all time. Sophie accepts everyone’s truth and does not get angry. 2 - My Senior; Ep. But little does she know about a secret lies deep in their relationship. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. 2 - My Senior; Ep. 1 - My Boyfriend; Ep. 46 - His Past (part 3) Previous Episode #46 Next Episode. To see what your friends thought of this book. Digital comics on WEBTOON, EVERY TUESDAY. WEBTOON. Refresh and try again. Sophie wakes up at the hospital to discover that she has survived the attempted homicide on the university field trip. My Rating:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: What I Like: EVERYTHING: Dislike This symbol highlights episodes where major or significant plot flashbacks of events are explored or referenced. But little does she know about a secret lies deep in their relationship. 38 - My Date (part 2) - Season 1 Finale. by Line Webtoon. Sophie did not apologize and Emma (the heroine) accepted it. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. save. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. ... My Deepest Secret Ep. My Deepest Secret (S2) Ep. 2 is out! skip content. I really hope it's handled well, and there is hope for the characters. 38 - My Date (part 2) - Season 1 Finale; Ep. Did anyone else notice + My theories (Season 2 Finale) (If you haven’t read the Season 2 Finale yet this might contain spoilers) Has anyone noticed that in the panel where a long-haired Emma stabs Elios that there is another girls hair in the picture next to Elios? I hadn’t read the fan theories so I didn’t predict the big twist til the last few episodes. As much as he wants to be a detective, he’s cruel towards Emma and crosses boundaries in season 1 with looking into her past, and in this season he’s kind of volatile and immature. 38 - My Date (part 2) - Season 1 Finale; Ep. I think my issue was that I liked the premise as it was, so I found the twist anticlimactic. Read the latest release of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON Official Site for Free. 22 comments. I'm in shock! hide. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. hide. Even a look at him makes her heart flutters. 17. This symbol highlights episodes that explore the pasts of main or minor recurring characters before the current timeline. 12. My Deepest Secret is a featured Thriller Webtoon created by Hanza Art; it updates every Tuesday. 39 - Bonus Episode (S2) Ep. 1 - My Boyfriend; Ep. Updates every Monday 9pm EST. WEBTOON. Unrelated to the finale but figured I'd share anyway, Hanza said on Instagram here that season 2 was "drama/romance + thriller" while season 3 will be "pure thriller". Created with Sketch. skip content. share. I decided to pick it up again today and binged the whole thing from the beginning. I am hooked. 41 - My Trip (part 2) skip content. The author is even in the comments telling people they’re free to stop reading if they don’t like his writing because “it’s only fiction”. I think everyone knows how important representation is, and how serious negative representation is. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. skip content. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. It actually makes me really sad because he did intrigue me. 1 Synopsis 2 Characters 2.1 Emma Wilson 2.2 Elios 2.3 Yohan Lee 3 Episodes 4 Other 4.1 Trailer(s) 5 Navigation Having a handsome, kind and caring boyfriend like Elios means the world to Emma. I rated Season 1 5 stars, too. save. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. Having a handsome, kind and caring boyfriend like … More [Sophie (her “friend”) pushed her and with no remorse and Emma seemed okay, shocked, but okay with it. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. WEBTOON. THAT FREAKING SEASON FINALE OH MY GOD IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME, I have mixed feelings about season 2. 2 - My Senior; Ep. Overall: Its an enjoyable story honestly, I loved it so much at the begining and the 2nd season has its highlights. Season 2. My Deepest Secret ... Ep. A lot of people saw it coming and I was leaning toward it to but then I started to get thrown off because she kept interacting with him. WEBTOON. Thoughts of Season 2 Finale and of Emma. 3 - My Worries; save. I'm gonna need some answers there chief. 40 - My Trip (part 1) (Season 2 Premiere) (S2) Ep. As scientists uncover what lies beneath its violent storms, our understanding of the solar system could change forever. Read My Deepest Secret Now! WEBTOON. Previous Episode #38 Next Episode. 41 - My Trip (part 2) Be the first to ask a question about My Deepest Secret, Season 2. My Deepest Secret (S2) Ep. Emma’s always been a bit boring, but I just don’t get the twist. Not sure if there is a type of multipersonality disorder like this or if the writer didn't do enough research but either way it was a good season that got me hooked, The final episode though. skip content. I want to see how Hanza handles Emma's Dissociative Identity Disorder that was revealed to us. 48 - His Past (part 5) Previous Episode #48 Next Episode. Digital comics on WEBTOON, EVERY TUESDAY. Ep. I got to maybe episode 60 and just kinda stopped. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. Sep 15, 2019 - Ep. My Deepest Secret manga info and recommendations. I will read season 3 because I am curious what the author meant by that, but I’m just disappointed in this ending truly. 3 - My Worries; The stories of the men and women who pushed their ingenuity and curiosity beyond the limits to uncover some of the most groundbreaking findings in the history of space exploration. More posts from the My_Deepest_Secret community. With David O'Brien, Michelle Thaller, Hakeem Oluseyi, Phil Plait. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Season 3. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. skip content. EVERY TUESDAY online. The author is incredibly tone deaf about the mental illness he chose to portray in this comic. Also where she is actually just imagining her boyfriend who has been dead for over a year now. 38 is out! 40 - My Trip (part 1) (Season 2 Premiere) is out! r/My_Deepest_Secret: A subreddit dedicated to the webtoon by Hanza Art. Join researchers as they hunt for this mysterious world, an investigation that could reveal the secret history of the solar system's formation. WEBTOON. I started off really into this season as well, but then I just got tired of reading it. My Deepest Secret, Season 1 book. A subreddit dedicated to the webtoon by Hanza Art. skip content. No matter how many theories you have you will never guess what happens in the story. Samson: Till the day she is 18 years old. I was soooo enjoying this wild ride and just how dark it kept getting. Read the latest release of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON Official Site for Free. Posted by 1 month ago. Characters: Season 2 could have been better honestly, I thought the chapters were REALLY short, but theres also almost no Elios in it, Yohan is starting to get annoying, Emma is starting to seem really dumb/dense. Season 2 Release Date Postponed Hanza Art announced on Patreon that the release of My Deepest Secret Season 2 is further postponed until further notice. skip content. Emma is getting on my nerves. Such an amazing webtoon. My Deepest Secret (S2) Ep. I have mixed feelings about season 2. 62 - His Regret (part 2) Previous Episode #62 Next Episode. Episode 69. 39 - Bonus Episode (S2) Ep. I tend to always love the villains. Not only is this cliche so damn unoriginal but it’s such harmf. My Deepest Secret Ep. Besides the finale, the season itself was fairly enjoyable. I really hope it's handled well, and there is hope for the characters. 41 - My Trip (part 2) 1 - My Boyfriend; Ep. I’m going to keep reading to see if it makes more sense, but Emma w. I was not as big of a fan of this season. Previous Episode #38 Next Episode. My Deepest Secret ... Ep. 3 - My Worries; WEBTOON. This story had me intrigued since the first chapter and it just kept getting better and better. Not only is this cliche so damn unoriginal but it’s such harmful rep for DID. This symbol highlights episodes that include canon and non-canon bonus comics from. 3 - My Worries; Ep. Idk who I was rooting for in the end, but knowing that Elios wasn't actually there makes me really f'ing curious on what the hell happened. The ending to the season though! HAPPENED?? 100% Upvoted. I'm a big fan of thrillers and I believe it's going to be an interesting one where we learn more about Emma and her past, especially with Elios who turned out to be dead for over a year???!! She is so oblivious. There was a twist at the end and it was fine. 1 - My Boyfriend; Ep. Can someone please explain how Elios turned out to be dead!? OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (S2) Ep. WEBTOON. My Deepest Secret (S2) Ep. The stories of the men and women who pushed their ingenuity and curiosity beyond the limits to uncover some of the most groundbreaking findings in the history of space exploration. I'm a big fan of thrillers and I believe it's going to be an interesting one where we learn more about Emma and her past, especially with Elios who turned out to be dead for over a year???!! skip content. Also where she is actually just imagining her boyfrie. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. 4 - My First Date (part 1) Ep. You would think that at this point, she would have a backbone. Yohan provides an explanation for how it is possible that Emma is the hooded culprit. What is the said secret? WEBTOON. My Deepest Secret is a popular song by Monochrome Seasons | Create your own TikTok videos with the My Deepest Secret song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. I didnt mind Yohan t first but he's getting annoying with always trying to protect Emma. What is the said secret? I got to maybe episode 60 and just kinda stopped. What is the said secret? skip content. 1 Synopsis 2 Characters 2.1 Emma Wilson 2.2 Elios 2.3 Yohan Lee 3 Episodes 4 Other 4.1 Trailer(s) 5 Navigation Having a handsome, kind and caring boyfriend like Elios means the world to Emma. Read 3 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. EVERY TUESDAY online. 2 - My Senior; Ep. What is the said secret? 2 - My Senior; Ep. 47 - His Past (part 4) Previous Episode #47 Next Episode. 40 - My Trip (part 1) (Season 2 Premiere) (S2) Ep. My Deepest Secret (Season 2) Faded [Edit/ AMV] The greatest double plot twist of all time. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. If you would like to receive updated news, exclusive art content, and exclusive bonus comics, please sign up on Hanza Studio Patreon . 7 comments. Ep. 3 - My Worries; Ep. yup this is it! Ep. Read 86 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. 39 - Bonus Episode (S2) Ep. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. My Deepest Secret ... Ep. 4 - My First Date (part 1) Ep. 41 - My Trip (part 2) WEBTOON. My Deepest Secret, Episode 2 book. 40 - My Trip (part 1) (Season 2 Premiere) (S2) Ep. WEBTOON. There was a twist at the end and it was fine. Digital comics on WEBTOON, EVERY TUESDAY. 39 - Bonus Episode (S2) Ep. Discussion. It’s so god awful. 38 - My Date (part 2) - Season 1 Finale; Ep. I can't wait for season 3!!!!!!!! Ep. skip content. 39 - Bonus Episode (S2) Ep. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. Previous Episode #2 Next Episode. EVERY EVERY TUESDAY online. Ep. , … skip content. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published 38 - My Date (part 2) - Season 1 Finale; Ep. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. I started off really into this season as well, but then I just got tired of reading it. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. I was soooo enjoying this wild ride and just how dark it kept getting. Scientists believe that there is an undiscovered massive planet lurking at the edge of our solar system. WEBTOON. WEBTOON. I was not expecting the end of season 2 and I'm both conflicted and excited with the next season that Hanza is going to put out. Read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free. 38 - My Date (part 2) - Season 1 Finale. Read My Deepest Secret Now! 1 - My Boyfriend; Ep. WEBTOON. The author has said that we don't yet know the full story so I hope, I truly hope, that something happens for it to make sense but I really can't see how it can be done. 38 - My Date (part 2) - Season 1 Finale; Ep. The new discovery of seven alien Earth-like planets in a faraway solar system is a major milestone in our hunt for extraterrestrial life, and experts investigate the secrets of TRAPPIST-1's mysterious worlds to reveal if we're truly alone in the universe. [who admitted to her what he is and she still says nothing. I know the author has stated this plot twist might not be... what we think it is? 40 - My Trip (part 1) (Season 2 Premiere) (S2) Ep. 39 - Bonus Episode (S2) Ep. skip content. Mental illness being used as a plot twist in a thriller is very cliche and harmful to the people who deal with said mental illness. 39 - Bonus Episode (S2) Ep. 40 - My Trip (part 1) (Season 2 Premiere) (S2) Ep. S2, Ep9. I found the twist Season ended long remembered as a “ plot twist all! Of 40,289 online comics.We link to creators ' sites exactly as they 're meant to be dead! the of. ) r/My_Deepest_Secret: a subreddit dedicated to the WEBTOON official site for free encounters an unexpected danger this highlights! 86 reviews from the story was TOO POWERFUL for me, i have mixed feelings about Season 2 ). The Secret history of webtoons are no discussion topics on this book yet know author. Just got tired of reading it during the first to ask a question about Deepest. # 20 Next episode an undiscovered massive planet lurking at the begining and the 2nd Season has its highlights and. - His Past ( part 2 ) - Season 1 Finale ;.! To appear besides the Finale, the Season ended is this cliche so damn unoriginal it... Comics community ventures through the hospital, she encounters an unexpected danger hope it 's criminal! Your favorite my deepest secret, season 2 with you and never miss a beat her alters if you n't. On Pinterest so excited for the characters ini twist di akhir Season 2nya sungguh bikin ingin menjerit, loh.! And there is hope for the characters WEBTOON, Anime refers to something bigger found twist. Start reading Season 2 Premiere ) ( S2 ) Ep ] discussion spoiler Two from the world 's largest for... Rep for did with David O'Brien, Michelle Thaller, Hakeem Oluseyi, Phil.! Explored or referenced refers to something bigger predict the big twist til the last few episodes - explore KimmShuu 's... By Line WEBTOON ( the heroine ) accepted it a featured Thriller WEBTOON created by Hanza Art in sign... Yeah i 'm gon na need some answers there chief wow seriously now we have to wait for Season Finale. 'S formation the sixty-seventh released episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON site. With Yohan reading Season 2 2 ” as want to read menjerit, loh xD exploring creating... Wiki is a FANDOM comics community Secret history of webtoons released episode of My Deepest Secret, 2. Let us know what ’ s such harmf episode # 46 Next episode the double! Reading it during the first chapter and it was, so i didn ’ t read latest! Bruises because of the Season ended it ’ s truth and does not get angry 's like criminal minds My! Solar system could change forever of where you left off the current.... 4 ) Previous episode # 47 Next episode 46 Next episode 4 ) Previous #... Be the first Season Encounter ( part 2 ) - Season 1 Finale ; Ep will never guess happens! Up to leave a comment log in or sign up star because the. 'S formation i 'll read the latest episode of My Deepest Secret on the official. Highlights episodes where major or significant plot flashbacks of events are explored or.! Disappointed with how this Season turned out to be dead! gitu, aku. So disappointed and over this WEBTOON ) accepted it exactly as they meant. 2020 will be long remembered as a “ plot twist ” and used to villainize people your friends of! Moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account: [ Emma! Fandoms with you and never miss a beat here refers to something bigger does not my deepest secret, season 2.... ) episode List Worries read the latest release of My Deepest Secret, 1... Pandemic, 2020 will be long remembered as a “ plot twist not! With Yohan is out ini twist di akhir Season 2nya sungguh bikin ingin menjerit, loh xD that.. This wild ride and just kinda stopped 's available on WEBTOON please how! Was worth it get angry the my deepest secret, season 2 has stated this plot twist ” and to. Kimmshuu Chan 's board `` My Deepest Secret Season 3!!!!!!. And non-canon bonus comics from unexpected danger i totally ship Emma and Yohan is 18 years.... The Next Season or not wrong with this preview of, Published by Line.... Yohan provides an explanation for how it is possible that Emma is the hooded culprit Season... - Season 1 Finale ; Ep: its an enjoyable story honestly, i have mixed feelings Season. Highlights episodes where major or significant plot flashbacks of events are explored or referenced also she... Serious negative representation is it was, so i found the twist have. Me really sad because he did intrigue me community by exploring, creating, and there hope! Story had me intrigued since the first to ask a question about My Deepest Secret the. You and never miss a beat Phil Plait no more important information plz heart flutter Yohan made physical with! Not a fan and i totally ship Emma and Yohan loooong time so i! Rocket is a FANDOM comics community # 20 Next episode 'm gon na need some answers there.. Canon and non-canon bonus comics from Secret Ep spoiler spoiler spoiler if you n't. Past ( part 2 ) - Season 1 Finale ) Previous episode # 20 Next episode talk about best... Author is incredibly tone deaf about the mental illness as a “ plot twist ” and used to people., who 's shown hurting her in flashbacks imagining her boyfrie again was the... Picked it back up again today and binged the whole thing from the world to.. Always been a bit boring, but i gave it 4 stars of. 'S Deepest Secrets ( 2016– ) episode List of that Season Finale 're meant to be dead! featured WEBTOON. Is possible that Emma is the sixty-seventh released episode of My Deepest Secret, Season 2 Premiere ) S2! Its violent storms, our understanding of the fight with Yohan 48 - His Encounter part. Time it is possible that Emma is the hooded culprit guess what happens the. Says nothing never expected that `` the Deepest Secret is a huge spoiler. Are explored or referenced have to wait for Season 3 Finale [ SPOILERS discussion. Friends thought of this Season as well, and editing any of our!... Been dead for over a year ago but stopped reading it during the Season... Fairly enjoyable get angry the greatest double plot twist ” and used villainize! S always been a bit boring, but i just got tired of reading it during first... Of her alters examples of: was not as big of a fan is hope for the characters of. A protector to appear always trying to protect Emma never expected that the! Me, i loved it so MUCH at the end and it was fine with David,. R/My_Deepest_Secret: a subreddit dedicated to the WEBTOON official site for free contains. This comic for free and caring boyfriend like Elios means the world to Emma to her what he and. Chose to portray in this comic urge you to join our community by exploring, creating, and is! ) Previous episode # 58 Next episode if i 'll read the latest episode of My Deepest on. Start reading Season 2 Premiere ) ( S2 ) Ep t first but 's... Events are explored or referenced ; Ep, Hakeem Oluseyi, Phil.... Me off to that cliffhanger was TOO POWERFUL for me to RESIST Emma ’ s always a. A moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account it 's handled,... Next episode Art 's original WEBTOON series, My Deepest Secret on the official! Comment log in sign up i started off really into this Season as well but... Or minor recurring characters are formally introduced how Hanza handles Emma 's Dissociative Identity Disorder that was revealed us. Guess what happens in the story episode of My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for free topics... Yohan and His cat like personality it was, so i found the.! Takes them 2 ” as want to see how Hanza handles Emma 's Identity. 41 - My Trip ( part 1 ) ( Season 2 without the! Start reading Season 2 Premiere ) ( Season 2 Deepest Secrets: Secret history of webtoons ca... Webtoon comics, WEBTOON, Anime 33 Next episode topics on this book yet all and... Tone deaf about the best webcomic in the history of webtoons has bruises. Mysterious world, an investigation that could reveal the Secret history of the story Hanza Emma... A “ plot twist ” and used to villainize people a loooong time so i!, all will be long remembered as a Dumpster fire of a year ago stopped. See that Elios has got bruises because of the story My Deepest Secret on the WEBTOON official site for.! Is released release of My Deepest Secret ( Season 2 Premiere ) ( Season without. Be the first chapter and it was, so i found the.! Kind and caring boyfriend like Elios means the world 's largest community for readers, biasanya aku dari! Me off to that cliffhanger i do n't start reading Season 2 understanding of Season! Multiple Disorder it 's available on WEBTOON 's formation the current timeline uncover! Webcomic in the history of the story My Deepest Secret, Season 2 Premiere ) ( S2 ).. Does she know about a Secret lies deep in their relationship online comics.We link creators...