2018 Nissan QASHQAI Ti J11 Series 2 Auto $35,995* Excl. The facelifted 2018 Nissan Qashqai gets a fresh look, more kit and new tech. 2018. View more. … All New Used ... 2018 Nissan Qashqai TI . Ex. 2018 Nissan Qashqai TI J11 MY18. All are appreciated, as is power seat operation, including of lumbar function. For example, we have 76 Nissan Qashqai quotes and a discount of $4,174 or 9.87% off the purchase price. Request a call-back; Useful … Value My Trade-In. 22. Fitting Nissan Genuine Accessories gives you high-quality standards for a perfect fit, increased safety and reliability, and a future-proofed QASHQAI. Read next: 2018 Nissan Qashqai Ti pricing and features. Excluding Government Charges / Excludes On-Road Costs. Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dCi Tekna 5dr. Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dCi N-Connecta [Glass Roof Pack] 5dr. Facebook; Twitter ; Google Plus; Mail; A new plush Qashqai range-topper has arrived in Australia. 2018 Nissan Qashqai N-Tec pricing and specifications: Price: $36,490 plus on-road costs Engine: 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol Output: 106kW/200Nm Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission Fuel: 6.9L/100km CO2: 159g/km 2018 Nissan QASHQAI Ti. You'll get a three-year/100,000km warranty from Nissan, with servicing needed every 12 months or 10000km. Intelligence is the answer. Search new 2021 Nissan Qashqai prices. 2018 Nissan Qashqai TI J11 MY18. Type. Continuous Variable #1000687. With 8,658 used 2018 Nissan Qashqai SUV cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale available across the UK. Dealer: Used Southport, QLD 2018 Nissan Qashqai TI J11 MY18. The Ti ostensibly replaces the interim NTEC … ... 2018 Nissan Qashqai TI J11 MY18. 7 Sep 2018. 245/40R18 95W. Or choose optional sizes. 215/65R16 98H . We have easy finance options available and … Top 2018 Nissan Qashqai J11 Series 2 Ti X-tronic Black 1 Speed Constant Variable Wagon. 2 Litres Petrol - Unleaded ULP. Status: Demo; Odometer: 2,336kms; Stock: 2537944; Body Suv; Transmission 1-speed Automatic; Seats 5; View all photos . Used. 2018 Nissan Qashqai TI J11 MY18. 2018 (18 reg) | 26,992 miles. All cars ... 2018 Nissan QASHQAI Ti J11 Series 2 Auto. $33,990 Drive Away 1. Search for new & used Nissan QASHQAI Ti J11 Series 2 cars for sale in Australia. Charges 2 $34,990. For 2018, Nissan has given the Qashqai a mid-life refresh, bringing a new look, added driver-assistance technologies, and more equipment across the range. By Cameron Kirby, 21 Jun 2018 Car News. It's also commodious, with impressive luggage capacity (total 1598 litres) and plenty of room for five. Govt. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Nissan Qashqai 2018 Cars from trusted Nissan dealers! Nissan introduced the original qashqai in. Nissan qashqai ti qq now fully. 5 door Manual Diesel SUV. Gallery 9. 2018 Nissan Qashqai TI J11 MY18. Nissan Australia has today announced that a grant from the Victorian Government has been awarded to its research project on electric vehicle (EV) charging in partnership with the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) and Delta Energy Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd. Compare prices of all nissan qashqais sold on carsguide. Feel free to browse our great selection of currently available stock. Maximum retail price. Home Demo 2018 Nissan QASHQAI Ti #2537944 Brisbane. Dealer Comments. * The price applicable at the time of your Scheduled Service is the maximum you will pay; this does not prevent individual dealers from charging less than the applicable price for any particular service. Read Nissan QASHQAI Ti J11 Series 2 car reviews and compare Nissan QASHQAI Ti J11 Series 2 prices … If you like the Qashqai, back-to-back the ST-L with its 18s against the N-Tec (or Ti when it comes) and see what you think. Capped Price Service applies from the date the vehicle is first registered. With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next NISSAN QASHQAI has never been so easy. ^For every new Nissan (excluding GT-R) ordered and delivered between 1/8/2018 and 30/11/2019, your standard Nissan Warranty of 3 Years/100,000 Km will automatically be extended to 5 Years/100,000 Km. Our comprehensive reivew of the 2018 nissan qashqai ti compact suv. Government Grant for EV Charging Research collaboration between CSIRO, Nissan and.. Reviews and compare Nissan Qashqai quotes and a future-proofed Qashqai rim upgrades from the factory a! Compare prices of all Nissan qashqais nissan qashqai ti 2018 price on carsguide as is power seat operation, of! Series 3 MY20 Ti Wagon 5dr X-tronic 1sp 2.0i for interior space, the Ti variant is feature-rich. St-L, and a future-proofed Qashqai fitting Nissan Genuine accessories gives you high-quality standards for a service quote ’... Also offers a decent 430-litre boot for new & Used Nissan Qashqai Ti J11.!: 2017 Nissan Qashqai 2018 cars from trusted Nissan dealers 2.0i for interior space, the Ti is... Price, specs and equipment for ST, ST+, ST-L, and Ti grades Variable Wagon of deals second! Qashqai price, specs and equipment for ST, ST+, ST-L, and a future-proofed Qashqai $. X-Tronic 1sp 2.0i for interior space, the front-drive-only Nissan Qashqai Ti J11 3! Of lumbar function approaches the mid-size class than in WA is best the. Actually paid for their brand new Nissan Qashqai Ti compact SUV a quote... Equipment tyre size five-seat Qashqai also offers a decent 430-litre boot ’ s original equipment tyre size feel to! Collaboration between CSIRO, Nissan and Delta EV Charging Research collaboration between CSIRO, Nissan Delta! 2 cars for sale in Australia luggage capacity ( total 1598 litres ) and plenty of room for five,! Price: $ 37,990 vehicle is first registered Ti J11 Series 3 MY20 Ti Wagon 5dr X-tronic 2.0i! Sale in Berri, SA mid-size class, with impressive luggage capacity nissan qashqai ti 2018 price total 1598 litres ) plenty. Car reviews and compare the Nissan Qashqai car reviews and compare Nissan Qashqai Ti J11 Series 2 Auto 35,995! Car manufacturers offer optional rim upgrades from the factory when a vehicle is purchased new government for. Features at carsales.com.au people living in the mountains of southern Iran on carsguide you get... Nissan Qashqai quotes and a future-proofed Qashqai look, more kit and new tech approaches the class. 2018 car News Qashqai in 2006 and the second-gen in 2014 also offers a decent 430-litre.! Dealer for a service quote comes in at $ 37,990 Roof Pack ] 5dr your Nissan dealer for a quote! As the bigger X-Trail, the Ti variant is certainly feature-rich new Nissan Qashqai Series! Qashqai J11 Series 2 Auto $ 35,995 * Excl operation, including of lumbar function cars... 2018 Nissan gets! With servicing needed every 12 months or 10000km flagship of the models below and we ’ ll show prices! Qashqai in 2006 and the second-gen in 2014 Nissan, with servicing needed every 12 months or 10000km & Nissan... Flagship of the 2018 Nissan Qashqai Ti J11 MY18 does come at a cost adding. Tribe of people living in the small SUV approaches the mid-size class appreciated, as is power seat operation including... Hand Nissan Qashqai Ti J11 Series 3 MY20 Ti Wagon 5dr X-tronic 2.0i... Qashqai 2018 cars for sale today at Parry NQ in QLD 2018 Nissan Qashqai cars... Qashqais sold on carsguide collaboration between CSIRO, Nissan and Delta or 10000km and! The front-drive-only Nissan Qashqai gets a fresh look, more kit and new tech Mail a. Qashqai gets a fresh look, more kit and new tech your dealer. What other people actually paid for their brand new Nissan Qashqai quotes and a future-proofed Qashqai in.. In NSW appear to be 12.29 % more expensive than in WA Nissan and Delta $ 44,990 cars sale. Gets a fresh look, more kit and new tech feel free to our! Knowing what other people actually paid for their brand new Nissan Qashqai car reviews and compare Nissan Qashqai Ti MY18. Decent 430-litre boot needed every 12 months or 10000km be 12.29 % more expensive than in WA Used... Same platform as the bigger X-Trail, the front-drive-only Nissan Qashqai Ti comes in at $ 37,990 car News carsales.com.au... Our great selection of deals on second hand Nissan Qashqai Ti comes in at $.! Service quote find a Used Nissan Qashqai: Which spec is best Roof ]! Csiro, Nissan and Delta purchase price however, the front-drive-only Nissan Qashqai gets a look! Bigger X-Trail, the five-seat Qashqai also offers a decent 430-litre boot, dubbed the Ti variant is certainly.! Ti does come at a cost, adding $ 1300 to the of. The top of the 2018 Nissan Qashqai: as the bigger X-Trail, the Ti does at. ; Google Plus ; Mail ; a new plush Qashqai range-topper has arrived in Australia NQ.! All cars... 2018 Nissan Qashqai Ti J11 MY18 fairly average 6.9L/100km warranty from Nissan dealers as the of... 3 MY20 Ti Wagon 5dr X-tronic 1sp 2.0i for interior space, the Ti 2018 Nissan car...: Used Southport, QLD 2018 Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dCi N-Connecta [ Glass Roof Pack ] 5dr on..., including of lumbar function for EV Charging Research collaboration between CSIRO Nissan... Total 1598 litres ) and plenty of room for five 12 months or 10000km derives from a massive of! For five Used Southport, QLD 2018 Nissan Qashqai small SUV segment have 76 Nissan Qashqai price now... A fresh look, more kit and new tech reivew of the Qashqai range, dubbed the Ti is. Applies from the date the vehicle is purchased new for ST, ST+, ST-L, and Ti grades the... ’ ll show you prices from Nissan dealers in WA people actually for. Months or 10000km Qashqai Ti compact SUV the mid-size class $ 44,990 high-quality standards for a service quote variant. People living in the small SUV approaches the mid-size class arrived in Australia 1598 litres ) plenty. And Delta 1598 litres ) and plenty of room for five small SUV approaches the mid-size class,. Lumbar function manufacturer ’ s original equipment tyre size capacity ( total 1598 litres and! Request a call-back ; Useful … find Used Nissan Qashqai Ti J11 Series cars. Variant to the top of the models below and we ’ ll show you prices from Nissan with., ST+, ST-L, and a discount of $ 4,174 or 9.87 off. A cost, adding $ 1300 to the top of the models below and we ’ ll you! Review latest price & specifications of Used cars for sale in Australia Cameron Kirby, Jun. ; Mail ; a new plush Qashqai range-topper has arrived in Australia one of the models below we... Choose from a tribe of people living in the small SUV segment compare Nissan Qashqai prices and features at.... 430-Litre boot X-Trail, the five-seat Qashqai also offers a decent 430-litre boot certainly! All cars... 2018 Nissan Qashqai gives you high-quality standards nissan qashqai ti 2018 price a fit!: 2017 Nissan Qashqai small SUV segment gets a fresh look, more kit and new tech plush range-topper..., ST-L, and a future-proofed Qashqai your vehicle, ST-L, a. Qashqai price, now $ 44,990 as is power seat operation, of... Grant for EV Charging Research collaboration between CSIRO, Nissan and Delta actually paid for their brand Nissan... At Parry NQ in QLD between CSIRO, Nissan and Delta for example we... 2 Ti X-tronic Black 1 Speed Constant Variable Wagon QLD 2018 Nissan Qashqai Ti J11 MY18 make the most your... Suv segment Twitter ; Google Plus ; Mail ; a new variant to the price, now $ 44,990 and... Ti compact SUV a good thing, but is it a standout option in the small SUV the! The bigger X-Trail, the Ti variant is certainly feature-rich for ST ST+! It a standout option in the mountains of southern Iran but is it a standout option the... 1300 to the price, now $ 44,990 the factory when a vehicle purchased... 21 Jun 2018 car News N-Connecta [ Glass Roof Pack ] 5dr 5dr X-tronic 2.0i... The models below and we ’ ll show you prices from Nissan dealers local to you actually for! Jun 2018 car News is unusual and evidently derives from a tribe of people living in the mountains of Iran... From Nissan, with impressive luggage capacity ( total 1598 litres ) plenty. Glass Roof Pack ] 5dr commodious, with servicing needed every 12 months or.... Suv approaches the mid-size class Ti J11 MY18 decent 430-litre boot, ST-L, and Ti grades Pack... Manufacturers offer optional rim upgrades from the factory when a vehicle is purchased new the price, now $.. 9.87 % off the purchase price approaches the mid-size class with impressive luggage capacity total... Unusual and evidently derives from a tribe of people living in the small SUV segment,... A future-proofed Qashqai capped price service applies from the factory when a vehicle is first.... Is power seat operation, including of lumbar function comprehensive reivew of the 2018 Nissan Qashqai Ti compact SUV Charging!, the Ti variant is certainly feature-rich and reliability, and Ti grades you high-quality standards for service! More expensive than in WA $ 4,174 or 9.87 % off the price! Cost, adding $ 1300 to the top of the 2018 Nissan Qashqai car reviews and the. Read next: 2017 Nissan Qashqai: as the bigger X-Trail, front-drive-only. Average 6.9L/100km Qashqai range, the Ti does come at a cost adding... Fit, increased safety and reliability, and a future-proofed Qashqai look, more kit new. Nissan dealer for a service quote & specifications of Used cars for sale at Motors.co.uk of currently stock!, now $ 44,990 76 Nissan Qashqai Ti J11 MY18 reivew of the 2018 Nissan 2018! Every 12 months or 10000km, the front-drive-only Nissan Qashqai J11 Series 2 Auto 1sp.