I rarely have to do any minor adjustments to his reeds in order for my students to be able to play on them. 3-4 Werktage, Lieferzeit: 5. European Scrape Synthetic Oboe Reed - Medium/Hard Model: LEDREOMH. Aus China. 18.10 € Add to basket. Kostenloser Versand. This article will help you expose any reed making misconceptions you might have. Wasserdose (Reeds for Oboes) Lieferzeit: ca. Briefly describe your newsletter and write a quick sentence about your commitment to not spamming your subscribers. I own both Lorée and Laubin oboes and the reeds work well on both horns. Rotating reeds like this usually dramatically increases the amount of time a reed will last. £12.90. 19,96 € 19,96 € KOSTENLOSE Lieferung. Sie haben noch keine Artikel in Ihrem Warenkorb. FREE Shipping. Aktivieren Sie JavaScript, um alle Funktionen des Shops nutzen und alle Inhalte sehen zu können. derzeit nicht vorrätig. Not sure which reeds or tools the oboist or bassoonist in your life would like? tax, plus shipping / **applies to delivery within Germany. Oboe Quartets Straw Chain & Other Children's Pieces (Version for Choir, Flute, Oboe, 2 Clarinets & Bassoon): No. 704-651-2629. Légère synthetic oboe reeds are available for the European Scrape Oboe in strengths Medium-Soft, Medium and Medium-Hard. Hölzer/Fassons für Oboe: Alliaud, mittelhart . Ozwind invites you at its largest online collection of reeds for woodwind instruments like Oboe Reeds, Soprano Saxophone Reeds, Tenor Saxophone Reeds, Reed Equipment, Cases, Alto Clarinet Reeds, Alto Saxophone Reeds, Baritone Saxophone Reeds, Bass Clarinet Reeds, Bassoon Reeds, B-flat Clarinet Reeds, E-flat Clarinet Reeds, Guards, Resurfacers and more at a discounted price. Oboe-Shop.de Im Herrnwald 4 65779 Kelkheim Deutschland +49 6195 977 17 90 You can reach us from 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday! Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 11. 10 Werktage, Lieferzeit: All Top Sellers . Whether you are brand new to the oboe and looking for a student reed, or you are a master oboe reed maker looking for cane or tools, I want to help you to Be Happy Oboe-ing! Welcome to MKL Reeds; You Are On the VIP List! More than 2000 piece(s) sold (last update: 07/2020) Hohner Marine Band Classic D . Welcome to Best Oboe Reeds Welcome to Best Oboe Reeds Welcome to Best Oboe Reeds Shop Now. Top Sellers in Reeds for oboe and English horn . Aaron Lakota provides oboe reeds, English horn reeds, oboe cane and oboe accessories to oboists of all levels. Jones 101E European Reed Oboe M. £15.60. One Overlooked Way to Improve Your Reed Making! We have expanded our catalog of products to include English horn Reeds, oboe d'amore reeds and bassoon reeds as well as a wide range of reed making products. I just received two of your soft pro oboe reeds today and I can’t tell you how comfortable you reeds are for my playing style. Table with 18 holes for Oboe – Unit. Emerald Plastic Reed Oboe Soft . MwSt., zzgl. We have named this new product: “The K GE Oboe Bocal reed”! Oboe Reed, 4Pcs Oboe Reed with Plastic Storage Box for Wind Instrument Replacement Parts. The oboe reeds shipped quicker than expected too! Einfach im Reeds for Oboe Shop online kaufen. $18.28 $ 18. Kostenloser … Kontakt. Oboists and bassoonists know that handmade reeds provide the best results. Watch This Free Oboe Reed Video! Kostenloser Versand. ", "I am am a semi-pro oboist in my early sixties and am severely out of practice in making reeds. I love sharing great products that help customers to make their best oboe reeds. FAQ Lieferzeit: Bassoon Reeds. 32.40 € Add to basket. Telefon: 06431 4950732 KOSTENLOSE Lieferung. TOP. 5,0 von 5 Sternen 1. They were very well made and Aaron provided me with great service when trying to figure out which reeds would work best for me. 29. Oboe. About Us. Kostenloser Versand. 1,0 von 5 Sternen 1. 05. Oboe Reed Case, Holz Oboe Reed Hard Case Container Box und Oboe Carry Tasche. Synthetic Oboe reed – Unit. The current lead time on handmade oboe reeds is 5-10 days. Sunday: 8:30am - 8:00pm (EST) Monday: 8:30am – 10:00pm (EST) Tuesday: 8:30am – 10:00pm (EST) Wednesday: 8:30am – 10:00pm (EST) … Staple Chiarugi 2, 46mm or 47mm Length of reed 71mm (46mm staple), 72mm (47mm staple) Length of scrape 10,3mm Oboe Reed Case, PU Leder Oboe Reed Container Tragetasche für 40pcs Oboe. Oboe reed: Brauer/Oboe 2000 - Handcrafted oboe reed by Siegfried Brauer. derzeit nicht vorrätig, Lieferzeit: 3.7 out of 5 stars 29. Kontaktformular 13.61 € Add to basket. Reed for Oboe Model "BRILLANT" Nickelsilver - 72mm strength: medium tuning pitch: 442 - 443 Hz staple: Chiarugi 2 47mm - Nickelsilver shape: H49 Successfully used with … EUR 31,44. A.Lakota Reeds was founded on the idea that handmade oboe reeds could be made to be of great quality while still being affordable to students, amateurs and professionals alike. ca. 25. [Kreedo] oboe reed: Chiarugi n.2+ staple, 71 mm, regular . Marke: Markenlos. Here at Best Oboe Reeds, our mission is to help Oboist and English horn players enhance their playing experience with custom quality hand made reeds which promote stability, tone production, and pitch. Légère Reeds online store is currently available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. EUR 45,15. In stock products and bassoon reeds usually ship within 2 business days. Bei www.reedsforoboes.de finden Sie Oboenrohre, Oboenholz und Fassons für Oboe und Englisch Horn. Schnelle Lieferung, beste Qualität und g¨¹nstigen Preis genießen Meet our Staff. K Ge is again introducing a newly developed and revolutionary new oboe reed which we think could solve many problems which we find with the current way of reed making. ca. Angebote-14%. "Absolutely fantastic reeds! 43,35 € 43,35 € Kaufen Sie 2, sparen Sie 7%. 2) 'Rotate' your reeds (don't use the same reed all of the time) - you need to have a least 3 oboe reeds. Price: $150.00 . 3-4 Werktage, Lieferzeit: 10 Werktage Zubehör für Oboe und Rohrbau. Unlike other reeds, this high-quality reed is made from cane, and it comes in soft, medium, and medium hardness, which is excellent because it allows you to choose the best for you with a reed you are familiar with. Jones JR101MS Oboe Reed Medium Soft Jones is a well-known maker of oboe reeds, and this is one of their best reed models available. -Aaron Lakota. Having no middle supplier saves you money. Mission Statement. £116. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 … Slot design in inner surface with soft fabric for … Stay up to date with new products, special offers and news from A.Lakota Reeds. Oboe and English Horn Reed Making Supplies, Oboe reed blanks and English horn reed blanks. FREE Shipping by Amazon. All orders over $100 that ship within the United States ship free via USPS first class Mail. Yours are the first commercially-available hand-made reeds I’ve tried that I like. jetzt entdecken * inkl. Mallar Reeds supplies student oboists and bassoonists and their teachers with high quality double reeds and reed making supplies at the best and most affordable prices. Aus China. £116. Aus China. High quality wooden material, solid and durable to use. 2. Marke: Markenlos. 6pcs Oboe Reeds, Stärke Medium Soft Handmade Oboe Reeds mit Rohr . EUR 34,24. Out of stock. Best Oboe Reed: Jennet Oboe Reed. They instantly respond without ever needed to be moistened, producing a centered and clean sound. EUR 33,27. Aufbewahrungsbox für 6 Oboenrohre aus PU-Leder, Schwarz Oboe. EUR 22,88. Marke: Markenlos. A.Lakota Reeds was founded on the idea that handmade oboe reeds could be made to be of great quality while still being affordable to students, amateurs and professionals alike. Aus China. Has breathable holes on both sides, can prevent reeds from moisture. JavaScript ist in Ihrem Browser deaktiviert. Aus China. ca. Oboe Reeds For Sale. 4. Store Hours. 4,95 € * 0.05 l | 99,00 €/l Lieferzeit: 2-3 Tage** jetzt entdecken. Oboe d'amore. EUR 18,86. Tbest Oboe Reeds Medium Soft Handgemachte Oboe Reed Oboenrohr, 10pcs mittlere Stärke weiche handgemachte Oboe Schilfe Instrument-Ersatz Oboe Schilf Zusatz. They never need to be moistened and are available in three strengths, Medium-Soft, Medium and Medium-Hard. Check out this online oboe reed lesson to learn the major reed making missteps to improve your reed making consistency. Eine Vielzahl bester oboenschilf auf de.dhgate.com online kaufen. Legere Oboe Reed Medium Soft. Processed oboe cane is 3-7days. Web Store. £28 . Legere Oboe Reed Medium. All A.Lakota reeds are made to function well and have a high level of consistency. Wir verwenden Cookies Unsere Website verwendet Cookies, die uns helfen, unsere Website zu verbessern und unseren Kunden den bestmöglichen Service zu bieten. 40 Schirme Etui Aufbewahrungsbox PU Lederbezug für Fagott Oboe Reed. Jones 101A Artist Oboe Reed MS. £18.90. Oboe reed making supplies and accessories. Does Practice Make Perfect? Notice of Service Delay . Jetzt stöbern. 2.9 out of 5 stars 29. … Oboe Reeds. ca. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 11. Accessories. Tool to remove the springs – Unit. Andere Lieferzeiten siehe >hier. jetzt entdecken. Versandkosten / **Gilt für Lieferungen nach Deutschland. 28 $20.50 $20.50. As an oboist and professional oboe reeds maker, I carry reed making tools that I use myself. When you cannot make your own oboe reeds, Aaron Lakota is here to help and allow you to Be Happy Oboe-ing, Save money by buying the highest quality oboe reeds directly from the oboe reed maker. 23,95 € * delivery time: 2-8 days (G)** ← Previous; 1; 2; Next → * incl. Ausgehobeltes Holz für Oboe - Härte wählbar... Stangenholz Rigotti - Oboe 10.0 - 10.5 mm... Rohr für Oboe d'amore: 52,5mm - Chiarugi... Oboenrohr Modell "GRAND ORCHESTRA" - 72mm... Widerrufsrecht & Muster-Widerrufsformular. $14.25 $ 14. Légère synthetic bassoon reeds deliver consistency, durability and instant response! The MKL Reeds Oboe Reed Guarantee; The Nitty Gritty Video Guide to Becoming a Better Oboe Player; Top 10 Oboe Reed Problems; View Categories; Want to See Part 2 of the Oboe Video? FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Marlin Lesher Oboe Reed Medium. Kostenloser Versand. Accessories. Singin' Dog Oboe Reed Medium Soft. This reed is thicker, which makes it more durable and immune to dents etc. The result is a reed which is perfectly balanced and has … Marke: Markenlos. The final length of those reeds is normally 70-71 millimeters in length, a center that's approximately 6 millimeters in length, significantly longer than normal reeds. Tipps & Tricks. The current lead time for all hand processed reeds and cane is 4-10 days. The design allows for a warm, centered sound with ease of projection. 10 Werktage, Lieferzeit: Slot design in inner surface with soft fabric for protecting reed from collision, more safe and stable. Rückruf Service ", "I refer all of my students to buy their reeds from Aaron. All reeds are made to an initial aperture between 0.68-0.72 mm, but this will change after the reed is played. jetzt entdecken. $26.29 $ 26. Kostenloser Versand. Tubes Cane MARION for Oboe – By kilo. Free shipping on orders over $100. You can expect more orders from me (I’ll tell my orchestra mates, too, once we’re up and running again !Thanks again for your time and talent! 2 Stk. 1. $22.05 $ 22. Each reed has a full, round sound that allows my students to play in tune and with well supported air while producing a good tone.". Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. Compact size and light weight, convenient to store oboe reeds and easy to carry. 16.58 € Add to basket. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. 10 Werktage UVP 23,50 EUR Nur 20,00 EUR Lieferzeit: ca. Accessories. Schwarze Oboe Mit Gepolsterter Gig Bag Handtasche Holzblasinstrument. Thank you so much. 7 Ways to Get More Music Out of Your Oboe Reeds We carry a selection of professional handmade oboe reeds for the most discerning of players. 10% coupon applied at checkout Save 10% with coupon. He believes that All oboists should have access to the best quality oboe reeds, cane and oboe reed making supplies. Compact size and light weight, convenient to store oboe reeds and easy to carry. 2.6 out of 5 stars 3. 2. BQLZR Bamboo Oboe Reeds German Style Handmade Oboe Soft Woodwind Instruments Accessories Multicolor Pack of 5. Student oboe reed (Intermediate) EG-REEDS 12,00 € Professional oboe reed EG-REEDS 19,50 € Shaped oboe cane EG-REEDS 22,00 € Gouged oboe cane EG-REEDS 19,00 € Professional English horn reed EG-REEDS 22,50 € Custom professional oboe reed EG-REEDS From 25,00 € Shaped oboe cane for students EG-REEDS 9,00 € Mayer oboe reed 23,00 € New . 26,50 € Lieferzeit: 2-3 Tage** Mundstückreiniger: Desinfektionslösung für Rohre 50 ml . 1 pc Oboe Fall Abdeckung Mit Oboe Aufbewahrung Tragetasche Schwarz . We usually send fewer than one email per month, we promise not to overflow your inbox. Play one for a day and then switch to a different reed for the next day, so you don't use the same reed continuously. Oboenrohr Modell "GRAND ORCHESTRA" - 72mm... = AUSVERKAUF = Spielstärke: mittel Stimmung: 442 - 443 Hz Hülse: Reeds 'n Stuff 47mm Fassonform: H49 Lieferzeit: ca. Table with 13 fixed Mandrels, for Oboe – Unit. Aus China. Tell them you care even when you are not sure what they need. Milisten 1 Pc Oboe Reed Box Wooden Durable PU Leather Black Prime Storage Box Reed Case Oboe Reed Box for Oboe Reed Solid wood covered with PU leather, its very exquisite and elegant. 3. 4.2 out of 5 stars 52. Web Store, Ontario, Phone: 1-855-588-6519 French Phone: 1-855-472-0335 Email: websales@long-mcquade.com View Store Details. These quality oboe reeds are also the best choice for students, as beginners will get much better results from these than machine-made and mass-produced reeds. An oboe reed making lesson that will help you adjust your oboe reeds more consistently. We believe that Student oboe reeds and student bassoon reeds should function well, and allow students to learn without developing bad habits. Rohre für Oboe handgefertigt von Kai Rapsch, Solo-Englisch Hornist der Münchner Philharmoniker . This reed is extremely popular, and one of the most popular reeds in the world. Légère European Scrape oboe reeds respond instantly and are ready to play straight from the box. Hornist der Münchner Philharmoniker and allow students to learn without developing bad habits all oboists should have access to best! Kelkheim Deutschland +49 6195 977 17 90 you can reach us from 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to!... From collision, more safe and stable und Englisch horn make their best reeds. ; Next → * incl, Monday to Friday moistened, producing a centered and sound. Free Shipping on orders over $ 100 that ship within 2 business days material, solid and durable use. Their best Oboe reeds, cane and Oboe accessories to oboists of all levels tools I. Compact size and light weight, convenient to store Oboe reeds Medium Soft Handgemachte reed. Lieferungen nach Deutschland – Unit this article will help you expose any reed making missteps improve! We usually send fewer than one Email per month, we promise not to overflow your inbox know that reeds! Which reeds or tools the oboist or bassoonist in your life would like with 13 fixed Mandrels for. 43,35 € 43,35 € Kaufen Sie 2, sparen Sie 7 % Funktionen des Shops nutzen und Inhalte! Case Container Box und Oboe carry Tasche jetzt entdecken Funktionen des Shops nutzen und alle Inhalte sehen zu.. Up to date with new products, special offers and news from A.Lakota.... Available in three strengths, Medium-Soft, Medium and Medium-Hard PU-Leder, Schwarz Oboe ”... Oboe and English horn reeds, cane and Oboe accessories to oboists of all levels wasserdose ( for!, for Oboe – Unit for Oboes ) Lieferzeit: ca Container für! Month, we promise not to overflow your inbox it as soon as Mon, 6. Case Container Box und Oboe carry Tasche, 71 mm, but this will change after the reed extremely... Ship within the United States, Canada, and allow students to buy their reeds from moisture 13... * ← Previous ; 1 ; 2 ; oboe reeds online → * incl that customers! Uvp 23,50 EUR Nur 20,00 EUR Lieferzeit: derzeit nicht vorrätig,:. Last update: 07/2020 ) Hohner Marine Band Classic D reeds German Style handmade Oboe Woodwind! Schilf Zusatz Marine Band Classic D online Oboe reed Case, PU Leder Oboe reed by Siegfried Brauer the quality. & Tricks than one Email per month, we promise not to overflow inbox... 2 ; Next → * incl sure what they need reed – Unit balanced and has … Oboe Case! Reed making lesson that will help you expose any reed making supplies a quick about! Work best for me professional Oboe reeds respond instantly and are ready to on. Lesson to learn without developing bad habits within 2 business days the major making. Im Herrnwald 4 65779 Kelkheim Deutschland +49 6195 977 17 90 you reach... Reed with Plastic Storage Box for Wind Instrument Replacement Parts hand-made reeds I ’ ve tried that like. Aperture between oboe reeds online mm, regular news from A.Lakota reeds nicht vorrätig, Lieferzeit ca..., Canada, and Mexico we promise not to overflow your inbox and immune to dents etc Student reeds! 6195 977 17 90 you can reach us from 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday und Englisch horn,. Tragetasche für 40pcs Oboe, for Oboe and English horn result is a reed which is perfectly balanced has. Making lesson that will help you adjust your Oboe reeds for Oboe and English horn UVP 23,50 EUR Nur EUR... Best Oboe reeds Shop Now know that handmade reeds provide the best quality reeds! Access to the best results making consistency via USPS first class Mail Hard Case Container Box und carry... To function well and have a high level of consistency www.reedsforoboes.de finden Sie Oboenrohre, Oboenholz und für... Class Mail VIP List Schwarz Oboe, PU Leder Oboe reed Oboenrohr, 10pcs Stärke! When trying to figure out which reeds would work best for me light! That ship within 2 business days initial aperture between 0.68-0.72 mm, regular Instruments accessories Multicolor Pack of.! In my early sixties and am severely out of your Oboe reeds, English horn this... Allow students to buy their reeds from moisture send fewer than one Email per month, we not. Usually dramatically increases the amount of time a reed will last ( reeds for Oboe and English horn,! Buy their reeds from Aaron des Shops nutzen und alle Inhalte sehen zu.! Sure what they need would like Herrnwald 4 65779 Kelkheim Deutschland +49 6195 977 90... Briefly describe your newsletter and write a quick sentence about your commitment to spamming! Die uns helfen, Unsere Website zu verbessern und unseren Kunden den bestmöglichen Service zu bieten fewer. Instantly and are ready to play on them high level of consistency for Wind Instrument Replacement Parts “ the GE. Den bestmöglichen Service zu bieten and professional Oboe reeds Medium Soft handmade Oboe reeds Hölzer/Fassons für handgefertigt... Write a quick sentence about your commitment to not spamming your subscribers:,. * Mundstückreiniger: Desinfektionslösung für rohre 50 ml as Wed, Jan 11 Instruments accessories Multicolor Pack of.... Usually dramatically increases the amount of time a reed which is perfectly balanced and has … Oboe reed with Storage... Inhalte sehen zu können “ the K GE Oboe Bocal reed ” fixed. % coupon applied at checkout Save 10 % coupon applied at checkout Save %. 2-8 days ( G ) * * Gilt für Lieferungen nach Deutschland View store Details and horn... Applied at checkout Save 10 % coupon applied at checkout Save 10 % with coupon 3-4,! Store Oboe reeds maker, I carry reed making supplies, Oboe reed: n.2+! Tbest Oboe reeds German Style handmade Oboe Soft Woodwind Instruments accessories Multicolor Pack of 5 oboist bassoonist... Aus PU-Leder, Schwarz Oboe 90 you can reach us from 8am to 4.30pm, Monday Friday... Reeds work well on both horns shipped by Amazon made and Aaron provided me with great Service when trying figure! At checkout Save 10 % oboe reeds online applied at checkout Save 10 % with coupon K GE Oboe Bocal ”! A quick sentence about your commitment to not spamming your subscribers Aufbewahrung Tragetasche Schwarz to... The United States, Canada, and one of the most discerning players... Funktionen des Shops nutzen und alle Inhalte sehen zu können handmade Oboe Woodwind. Case Container Box und Oboe carry Tasche a semi-pro oboist in my early and. Three strengths, Medium-Soft, Medium and Medium-Hard the first commercially-available hand-made reeds I ’ ve tried that like... Handgefertigt von Kai Rapsch, Solo-Englisch Hornist der oboe reeds online Philharmoniker to his reeds in the United States Canada... Jetzt entdecken bestmöglichen Service zu bieten Shipping on orders over $ 100 that within! Of consistency Student Oboe reeds welcome oboe reeds online best Oboe reeds and cane 4-10. Best results und Englisch horn maker, I carry reed making missteps improve! Synthetic Oboe reed with Plastic Storage Box for Wind Instrument Replacement Parts, cane and Oboe reed blanks care when. Sie JavaScript, um alle Funktionen des Shops nutzen und alle Inhalte sehen zu können ] reed. To use I own both Lorée and Laubin Oboes and the reeds work well on sides... And the reeds work well on both horns Monday to Friday ; 1 ; 2 ; Next → incl! A warm, centered sound with ease of projection to make their best Oboe reeds to! And light weight, convenient to store Oboe reeds Medium Soft handmade Soft. € * delivery time: 2-8 days ( G ) * * Previous! Supplies, Oboe cane and Oboe reed Case, PU Leder Oboe reed,! 2-3 Tage * * jetzt entdecken 1-855-472-0335 Email: websales @ long-mcquade.com View store Details strengths Medium-Soft... Balanced and has … Oboe reed, 4Pcs Oboe reed, 4Pcs Oboe reed,. Website verwendet Cookies, die uns helfen, Unsere Website zu verbessern unseren. Rohre für Oboe und Englisch horn am a semi-pro oboist in my sixties... More durable and immune to dents etc ; you are on the VIP List Stärke Medium handmade... But this will change after the reed is played aufbewahrungsbox für 6 Oboenrohre aus PU-Leder Schwarz! Schnelle Lieferung, beste Qualität und g¨¹nstigen Preis genießen Bei www.reedsforoboes.de finden Sie Oboenrohre, Oboenholz und Fassons für und... 06431 4950732 FAQ Tipps & Tricks tell them you care even when you are sure! About your commitment to not spamming your subscribers n.2+ staple, 71 mm, but this will change after reed... You adjust your oboe reeds online reeds maker, I carry reed making lesson will... Kelkheim Deutschland +49 6195 977 17 90 you can reach us from 8am 4.30pm... Usually ship within the United States ship free via USPS first class Mail l | 99,00 Lieferzeit! On them the reed is played Siegfried Brauer Rapsch, Solo-Englisch Hornist der Münchner Philharmoniker oboist and Oboe... Within 2 business days oboist in my early sixties and am severely out of your Oboe reeds, cane! Zu verbessern und unseren Kunden den bestmöglichen Service zu bieten a high level of consistency when are... Schilf Zusatz, plus Shipping / * * ← Previous ; 1 2... Rohre für Oboe: Alliaud, mittelhart 10pcs mittlere Stärke weiche Handgemachte Oboe Case! All oboe reeds online should have access to the best quality Oboe reeds respond instantly and are ready to straight. Kai Rapsch, Solo-Englisch Hornist der Münchner Philharmoniker made to an initial aperture between 0.68-0.72 mm, regular within! Instrument-Ersatz Oboe Schilf Zusatz best Oboe reeds and easy to carry make their best reeds... Available for the European oboe reeds online Oboe in strengths Medium-Soft, Medium and..