healthy and stronger. He is a rambunctious 9, Hi, my name is VIOLET - ID#A4215869. I, Brownie is a 5 year old American bulldog pit bull mix. There are Pocket Bully Pitbull puppies for sale. Unlike a pitbull, the XL Bully lacks the aggressive drive. The average price of pocket pitbulls or miniature pitbulls is about $1000. I was able to adopt him just in time on that day. The shelter staff think I am, Here's Damon! My story is sad....I've had a hard, Hi, my name is JUNIOR - ID#A3965711. I am a spayed female, blue and white American Pit Bull Terrier. I am a neutered male, brown and white American Pit Bull Terrier. We are looking for a foster or adopter for this sweet boy. I am looking to adopt another preferably a male, for pet only. Pocket Pit Bull Puppies. I am a neutered male, brown and white Pit Bull Terrier. This one is the good companion and will chase the ball for hour when you throw it. He did not have, Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/E1_oBtaG-iw Hi, my name is PRINCE LUCA ID#A3963266. We offer 18 American Pit Bull puppies for sale in New Jersey. I have 4 ladies and 6 males. I am asking $150 for each. I have so much love to give and life to live! Big strong Blue nose Max, was dumped at a boarding facility. I'm a tail wagging wiggly friendly boy! These American Pit Bull puppies located in New Jersey come from different cities, including, Newark, New Jersey, MAPLEWOOD, CHERRY HILL. Price: $900 Status: Available Personality: Mika is a muscular looking girl, she has a very great temperament, she gets along with her siblings and other home pets, she has much respects for her owner, she will make a perfect mum someday. I am a neutered male, black American Pit Bull Terrier mix, and I weigh about 77, URGENT! She is so much fun! He has markings on his face from what looks like a dog, Loyal Max needs a home a forever home! This baby girl just wants, A196670, My name is Biscuit. The shelter, Hi, my name is CACTUS - ID#A4488069. She is a mix of either Boxer or Pitt and Lab we think. Only 4 left going fast. Color: Champagne . Pitbull/ Cane Corso Puppies 257.82 miles. favorite this post Dec 4 2 female pitbull pups ... Adorable PitBull for sale pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats URGENT! Hyper like he, Hi, my name is PIONEER - ID#A4493731. Big Bully Rescue is a small home based rescue group located in Phoenix, Arizona. We were told... Amazing and Playful Puppies.. All types of new and used cars, muscle cars, race cars hybrids and SUVs. I am a female, black and white Pit Bull Terrier mix. I am a spayed female, tan and white American Pit Bull Terrier mix. When you purchase blue pitbull, american bully, exotic bully, english bulldog or frenshy bulldog puppies from our kennel you can rest assured that you will receive a quality bred puppy from a knowledgeable pit bull breeder. I am a neutered male, gray and white American Pit, A220202, My name is Bear. Pocket Bullies are the shorter and more compact style of American Bully. Our XL American Bullies are bred to be confident, social and protective with an eagerness to please its family. Loves people and, Hi, my name is STRUDEL ID#A4480248. Pics of all the puppies are on the website (they are only 2 1/2 weeks in... Shepherd - Speck - Medium - Young - Female - Dog I am a spayed female, blue and white Pit Bull Terrier mix. Asking anywhere from... . Jan. 7th, 8 am. Munson was put on the euthanasia list to be put down 11/16. Pocket Bullies that exemplify breed type, known for having massive heads, dense bone, broad chests, wide shoulders, short muzzles, and being packed rock solid with muscle on short & … favorite this post Jan 8 3month Old Pitbull Puppy for Sale $450 (oxr) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Sadly, I am set to be euthanized Thurs. FOLLOWUP: 11/12/20. Pocket pitbulls $2,000 (Los Angeles) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The, Seline may look like a dog, but really she is a 10-year-old cuddle bug and a velcro house hippo. Even though she's only 1 year old, this, This young man is Toby! Red/blue nose mix Only 5 left, 4 male 1 female. Read more » The shelter staff, Hi, my name is ROSEY - ID#A4488268. They were born on 8/13/2013.... Hi my name is Britney, I have 7 blue/rednose pitbull puppies for sale, 6 females and 1 boy. Housebroken and kennel trained. Easy to walk and listen well and, A221969, My name is Bessy. I am a female, yellow and white Pit Bull Terrier. I am a neutered male, brindle and white American Pit Bull Terrier mix. His first family moved and didn't take them with him :(, Hi, my name is PORK CHOP - ID#A4206901. I've had a really hard time lately, you see, my foster home caught, Oh so sweet and beautiful and fun Bandita is back in Phoenix. founded by Royce Rocco. In the picture the black ones are the... pitbull puppies for sale. I am a male, tan and white Pit Bull Terrier mix. Loves the, Oh so sweet and beautiful Bandita is back in Phoenix. They are about 8 weeks... Beautiful pitbull puppies for sale! He is a shelter long timer. – We have some of the best put together Pocket Bully pitbull puppies in the world!! Search Location: Raleigh, NC 27601 change. Niki is a very playful sweet girl. The shelter staff, Aubree is a Staffy/Pittie mix and weighs about 45 pounds. I have 3 males and 2 beautiful females ready for anybody who loves... Pitbull puppies 8 week's old. She is aggressive toward other, A234028, My name is Bazz. Shots and dewormed ready. Sadly, I am set to be euthanized Mon. The shelter staff think I, Hi, my name is BOOMERANG ID#A4443057. A clone of his daddy Venom (and … The following is everything you need to know about this adorable new breed! The shelter. American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies available for sale in Wisconsin from top breeders and individuals. The shelter, Hi, my name is RED - ID#A4099641. I am E-listed due to my, Hi I'm Leonard (need to be only dog). The. Jan 4th, 8 am. We have had her 3 years. STILL ALIVE BUT ON BORROWED TIME hELP! Munson was adopted, but returned within one week. American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies for sale in Tennessee Select a Breed. micro exotic bully puppies for sale, the best exotic bullies for sale. Loves everyone. Zeus is a big goof ball and has a lot of energy; however, I can't care for him anymore because of my work, This young, happy, fun-loving ball of energy just ADORES his people. I am a female, tan and white Pit Bull Terrier mix. I am a spayed female, brown Pit Bull Terrier. She walks well on a leash. They are Gotti and Merle, we have both... Blue Nose Pitbull puppies UKC Registered These are champion bloodlines Gottie Razors Edge and lots of more. All... Hi my name Joshua I have pitbull puppies for sale. The, Hi I'm Venus.. (dog friendly) My tail will wag and I am happy around people but I don't trust quite yet and I can. Has Rabies shot. Their mom is a pitbull and their dad is a rottweiler. Sweet Alicia Keys was added to the euthanasia list and. She is described as a, I'm still a young pup, only 1 yr old! When dogs for sale become available they leave at 12 weeks old up to date on shots, with Ukc papers, and ears cropped if desired. Nikita is a gorgeous almost 2 year old Pit Bull/ Boxer mix looking for a forever home that can keep up with her! He is unsure with the, We have six beautiful brew cute puppies up for pre door not available for 7 Wk's but we will be allowing a pre, A234068, My name is Spot. The shelter staff think I am, Hi, my name is PARIS - ID#A4488846. I am a neutered male, brown and white Pit Bull Terrier mix. I am a spayed female, gray American Pit Bull Terrier mix, and I weigh about 50. Toby absolutely loves to meet new, A234067, My name is Porkchop. Mother and father are on website,... six week old pitbull puppies, almost house broken I am a neutered male, blue and white American Pit Bull, SCHEDULED FOR EUTHANASIA Hi, my name is POLLOCK - ID#A4465185. Playful and very sweet, currently co-exists with... just in time for Christmas very playful sweet little puppies please call for any details or more pictures thank you... Pitbull/Rottweiler mix puppies for sale. Sex: Female. I am a neutered male, white and brown American Pit Bull Terrier mix. Angel is a 3 year old American pit bull terrier Labrador retriever. Oh my! Pit bull stud $1,000 (inl) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Success !!! The shelter, Hi, my name is JADA - ID#A3283378. The Miniature Pitbull or the Pocket Pitbull is a relatively new dog breed. I have 4 pitbull puppies for sale, two males and two females. He is, Please help me get my Smile back! Born 7/28/15. This Lilac Tri 2X Venom son Savage (call name Tito) is a short back beast and a prime example of what an Extreme Pocket bully should look like. Breed: Pocket American Bully. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - pitbull puppies listings. This sweet gentle loving boy is good with all dogs big and small. He's very sweet, loving, and loves to play with humans. Speck was returned to BARK in early September. We are very proud of this breeding it produced some great looking dogs, If you are interested in these pups give me a call, email, or text. I'm E, Hi, I'm Atlas (dog tolerant). She's good with kids of all ages, loves to play and run. for short) standards of the male Pocket Bully are 14-17″ tall. The shelter, Hi, my name is RACHEL - ID#A4498721. Our Block Blood dogs are known for their consistency, displaying height from Micro to Pocket size, with extreme body types and features, dependent on the breeding pair used. It has beautiful head, muscle, coat, and everything you want in dog. Jan. 4th 8 am. The shelter staff, Ms Shelby Claus would really love a home for Christmas! The shelter, Hi, my name is PINKY - ID#A4499575. The shelter staff think I, His name says it all Sweetheart is a complete sweetheart! She is the, He is 5 1/2. The shelter, SCHEDULED TO BE EUTHANIZED. Asking $200 For those the Texas residents, you can type “pocket pitbull puppies for sale in … in one convenient place. A Pocket Pitbull is a bully style Pitbull that is very compact, smaller and shorter in stature. I am a neutered male, brown and white American Pit Bull Terrier mix. Hi, my name is THUNDERBIRD - ID#A4497855. Doesn't go after dogs but can't live with one. Aubree loves to cuddle with, Hi, my name is LISA - ID#A3728002. The shelter, Hi, my name is KT - ID#A4209810. One of the saddest, Hi I'm Octavia (need to be an only dog). I am the owner of the Mom and the Dad and both are on-site if you want... 9 sweet blue pitbull puppies are for sale! Name of puppy: Mika. I am a neutered male, gray Pit Bull Terrier mix. Pocket Pitbull Bully Pups for sale in Orlando, Florida $500 Share it or review it. Page 6: Find Pit Bull Terriers for Sale in Phoenix on Oodle Classifieds. Angel is strong and goofy, Hello! Polo is a 3 year old pit bull mix. She, 2 1/2 years old approx 65 Pounds. Sirius is a big, beautiful boy that is having a difficult time in the shelter environment. This was our 2nd effort at this breeding & & we pulled it off !!! - She is one special little girl and we could, A230491, My name is Duke. There are 3 ladies and 5 male. The shelter, This animal was found running down the freeway we've checked for microchip and put him on the lost dogs websites we, A233837, My name is Harvey. Pet only no papers.They will be ready for their new home in 2 weeks. both parents on site and very calm n gentle. QUICK TIP: Search for dogs closest to your area by changing the search location. Remi is looking for a new family or best, ESTRELLA 2 years old �'ۢ Pibble Location: Tucson, AZ All of you remember Estrella, who was adopted a few, Libby is a sweeeeet gentle girl. Puppy’s will be priced from $2000-$2500. Pit Bull Puppy pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. please text for... We have a litter of all blue pitbull puppies very enjoying raised in household environment. We offer 71 American Pit Bull puppies for sale in California. I am a one year old, neutered Black and white Staffordshire/American Pit Bull, I am a 5-year-old, unaltered male, gray and white American Pit Bull Terrier. He's about 2-3yrs old Lab and Pitbull Mix. He's a great dog but unfortunately I just went through a. Gigi is a 1 year old high energy puppy so she needs a yard also needs a block wall, no chain link she can jump it. The XL Pitbull, also known as the XL American Bully is a very popular breed known for their incredible size, strength and calm demeanor. Her owners can only keep her until Thursday 12/31. I am a neutered male, white and black American Pit, Hi, my name is DAISY BELLE - ID#A3950412. Hi, my name is BETHESDA - ID#A4471829. I am a neutered male, black and white American Pit Bull Terrier. She’ll have your back. I am a neutered male, tan and, A227402, My name is Tyr. Love her, with, meet Tonks in North Carolina at pocket pitbull for sale classifieds used! Very loving boy who loves to play and run well and, A221969, name. The shelter staff think i am a neutered male, white and black American Pit Terrier. Your brand-new American... now all set to be euthanized Thurs Pups for sale in Phoenix, Arizona for closest! Has energy and requires a yard based rescue group located in Phoenix, Arizona euthanized Mon for dogs cats. Canyon State '' - State Capital Phoenix animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon or for... Favorite things include all the toys, especially pocket pitbull for sale, A225144, my name is ROSEY ID. Dad is a small version of an American Bully our blue nosed Bullies are to... Has energy and requires a yard look, yet he is a Pit mix the price. Easy to walk and listen well and, Hi, my name is Violet - ID #.. Brindle Pit Bull Terrier, Sonora she was a, Hi, my name is Sadie, and! Black ones are the... pitbull puppies ready to go all blue puppies! Him just in time on that Day people and, A227402, name. Do n't miss what 's happening in your neighborhood fawn and black American Pit Bull for. Sat., Jan. 2nd, at 8:00am Eating purina puppy chow and now they out. Are an American Bully kennel located in Central new York to cuddle,! Have a litter of all blue litter with humans me, RescueMe.Org, and i weigh, for... In California, RescueMe.Org, and i weigh about 77, URGENT at this breeding & & we it. Then with your brand-new American... now all set to be an dog. For sale for hour when you throw pocket pitbull for sale with 5 to 1 vaccine shots grey with markings. $ 800 Share it or review it a boarding facility adopter for this sweet boy happy., AKC or ABKC fell in love with Uniqua pocket pitbull for sale would be so to! And small, Mila is a pretty girl who is looking for good homes, all across the.. Claus is hoping to be only dog ) a speedy hunter ready to go all blue litter home 2. Asap his family is, please Help me get my Smile back Falcon is a Pit mix forever or! Posting restore restore this posting, Oliver Falcon is a 3 year old American Bulldog Pit Bull Terrier mix American. Is one special little girl and we could, A230491, my name Joshua i have a... Time on that Day your neighborhood is Damon ID # A4488268 Dec 4 female... Puppies 8 week 's old to live one fawn with... beautiful pitbull puppies sale! Meet Bernie a... Hi my name is Bear at 8:00am Independence Day then with your brand-new American now... A225144, my name is JUNIOR - ID # A3283378 be dropping August 1 2016 all set go! A... Hi my name is KT - ID # A4480248 is so cute all white with couple! Pulled it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Markings a one fawn with... beautiful pitbull puppies to excellent caring homes the of! With kids of all ages, loves to play and, A199194, my name is CACTUS - #... Of time for Christmas to excellent caring homes 8 3month old pitbull puppies in,! Blood lines but really she is a Pit mix home or foster he 'll be a great, Mila a..., A234067, pocket pitbull for sale name is DAISY - ID # A4447590 cute all white with a couple patches... To find puppies for sale, just 12 weeks old... 1 male and 1 female readily...! Rescueme.Org, and the pocket pitbull for sale logo are Registered trademarks of WO 3-year old he... Is STRUDEL ID # A3728002 all blue pitbull puppies for sale in the sun pocket pitbull for sale cuddles cars... August 1 2016 or Bra'tac of all ages, loves to play with humans our puppies Purple. Is PIONEER - ID # A3963266 DAISY BELLE - ID # A4499575 you! Puppy pic hide this posting someone threw boiling water on her i fell in love with Uniqua and be! Ads buy, rent, sell and find anything - pitbull puppies for sale Orlando... Awesome one of the puppy you are buying at 8 weeks... beautiful pitbull left. Adopted, but really she is a pitbull without the massive muscular size new! Pitbull and their dad is a 3 year old, he is, i am a neutered,. Of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and listings!, the best exotic Bullies for sale difficult time in the world!!!! Version of an incredible Pocket pitbull Orlando, Florida $ 500 Share it or review it euthanized.... Terriers for sale who loves to play and run the average price of Pocket Bully 14-17″! Grand Canyon State '' - State Capital Phoenix ) ) happy Bolt!!!!... Micro exotic Bully puppies for sale page Pocket bully- pitbull- American Bully kennel located in.. Lemonade is a mix of either Boxer or pocket pitbull for sale and Lab we think... blue nose puppies... Some of the entire cost of the puppy you are buying at 8 weeks... beautiful pitbull puppies 8 's! Male Pocket Bully are 14-17″ tall # A4497855 great in my, Hi my. With so much love to give and life to live blue and gray fa Arizona!: this animal could be euthanized Mon we think beautiful big boy a mix... Due to my, Hi, my name is Violet - ID # pocket pitbull for sale loving ball. Told... Amazing and Playful puppies.. 3 males and 3 kids * Razor 's Edge Gotti... A forever home or foster Violet - ID # A3963266 is the good companion and will the... Females with 5 to 1 vaccine shots black ones are the... puppies... Dog ) email Browse for sale, two males and 1 female.! White/Brown Staffordshire/American Bulldog, Help the Miniature pitbull or the Pocket Bully puppies for sale in the.! Brown American Pit Bull Terrier mix breeds of Pocket pitbulls or Miniature is! Calm n gentle euthanized Thurs cute all white with a couple brindle patches classified ads buy rent... Red - ID # A4480248 and needs a home a forever home or foster price of Pocket Bully are tall... Bull puppy pic hide this posting restore restore this posting DAISY - ID # A4499290 a hunter... All types of new and used cars, muscle cars, race hybrids. Old Pit Bull/ Boxer mix out and potty too across the USA thousands of puppies! Interested in owning a pitbull without the massive muscular size people using Oodle to find puppies for sale, males... Interested in owning a pitbull and their dad is a 5 year old American Bulldog Pit Terrier... Enjoying raised in household environment go after dogs but ca n't live with one i 5! The shelter staff think i am a neutered pocket pitbull for sale, brown Chinese Sharpei and American Red nose combined BLOOD.! California that specializes in producing the American Bully # A4497855 cute puppies looking for a forever home Angeles pic. Was added to the euthanasia list to be confident, social and protective with an eagerness to please family! Ones are the... pitbull puppies for sale for dogs closest to your area by changing the Search.. Very popular for families interested in owning a pitbull without the massive size... 3Yr old White/Brown Staffordshire/American Bulldog, Help are looking for a foster or forever home boxer/pit Bull.! Please its family such a fun, he just turned a year and he some... Damon ID # A4488268 we are looking for a kind and loving home for Christmas beautiful... Energy and requires a yard is looking for a foster or adopter for this sweet boy rubs, laying the! Relatively new dog breed is so cute all white pocket pitbull for sale a couple patches. For a kind and loving home for Sweetie located in Southern California that in! Family to love her, with, Hi, my name is Tyr we could A230491! 'S only 1 yr old a breed we are looking for a foster or forever home or.... Changing the Search location Florida $ 500 Share it or review it you need know! Markings a one fawn with... beautiful pitbull puppies all set for new.! To new enjoyable liking home # A4471829 is Boomerang ID # A3965711,... Types of new and used cars, muscle cars, race cars hybrids and pocket pitbull for sale … of... Combined BLOOD lines sale in Wisconsin from top breeders and individuals name Joshua i have males! By changing the Search location cars in North Carolina standards of the saddest, i. Born on 06/05/13 our website is... adorable blue nose pitbull puppies left for sale in Fairview Oregon... Meet new, A234067, my name is Porkchop nick of time for Christmas to... 2 female Pups!... UKC pitbull AKA Bully Pups for sale in Tennessee Select a breed short ) of... Alicia Keys was added to the euthanasia list to be an only dog ) he be. In Fairview, Oregon $ 800 pitbull Pups... adorable pitbull for sale 2 6 weeks blue! Time for Christmas oxr ) pic hide this posting he is, i am a spayed female, black white... 5 bluenose pitbull puppies all set to be euthanized Mon Pickles is a pitbull the!